Skip to content

Accshub.io | Aged PVA Gmail / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Reddit / Googlevoice / Outlook / Edu

AccshubAccshub USA
edited September 2021 in Buy / Sell / Trade

Accshub.io : It's easy to buy bulk accounts now! You don't have to give us anything besides your email address for delivery!

Buy Edu emails , Gmails, Instagram or any other account that you may like with Accshub!

Join our Telegram channel for updates

Chat with us on Skype or / Telegram
Email us : support@accshub.io

FAQ

Accshub accounts are legit?

Our accounts are legit. we have been dealing with these accounts for years.
We have clients across multiple countries and they are all satisfied with us.

Accshub accounts are PVA?
Yes. we sell none PVA and also PVA (Phone verified accounts.)

I am not satisfied with the accounts that I purchased, can I get refund or a replacement?
Yes. You can get a full refund/replacement as long as you didn't pass the 48 hours warranty.

Can I make a custom order with Accshub ?
Yes. we provide custom orders for an extra fee.

What is the payment methods to purchase from Accshub ?
We support Litecoin / Bitcoin / Ethereum / Paypal / Perfect money / Web Money

Can I change the password after I logged in to accounts?
Yes. you can change anything as this account belong to you once you purchased it.

Can I use any IP to login Accshub accounts?
Yes, you can use any dedicated (Proxy, NOT VPN.) IP to login to our accounts, depends on account description on our site.

What is your turn around time until I will get my accounts after purchase?
24 - 48 Hours max. Only in rare cases (weekend/holidays) it could take up to 72 hours. Usually, we deliver within 12 Hours

Replacement / Refund Policy
A refund or replacement is offered only if accounts were not used and the request was created within 48 hours after initial purchase. you have to approve our TOS & FAQ  before you purchase products from us. if you refuse to follow our TOS & FAQ please do not work with us.

Comments