Skip to content

THEBESTINDEXER.COM INDEX : GOOGLE BING AND YANDEX >> UNLIMITED PLAN

Comments

• Hi, im using gsa ser, can gsa ser automatically send the links to ur service via api? any discount code for gsa ser forum members?
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited June 2021
    Hi, im using gsa ser, can gsa ser automatically send the links to ur service via api? any discount code for gsa ser forum members?
    We stopped the API because it was not suitable, TBI is very different from other indexers. We have clients all over the world, a lot of SEO agencies and we cannot tolerate breakdowns for our services.

June 11, 2021:

• May I have a coupon please? Thanks
    @tayeebbd for sure PM sended !
    June 21, 2021:

We have a few places available, you can request for your coupon !
    Saturday July 3, 2021:

• Can you send me coupon code? Thanks
    Hi and sorry for time (have a lot of work) your coupon is sended in MP.
  • johnparkjohnpark Australia
    I'd like a coupon, please.
    And I will leave a message about my inquiry.
  • johnparkjohnpark Australia
    Does it take a long time for you to come back?
    Yes as you can see it can take time, my priority is directed to my clients. However, I was not receiving notifications.
    I send you by MP your coupon
    edited August 2021
    Here are the search engine crawls for our clients' url submissions.
    Waste no more time, competition and harshness and you will need all the power of your backlinks!
    Quickly request your coupon for TheBestIndexer, the only Next-Gen indexer for Google Bing and Yandex!

edited August 2021
    Search Engine Crawls for the : 08-08-2021
  • coupon please. Also does this integrate with GSA SER? And does this offer dripfeed?
    Hello, I just sent you your coupon.
    We stopped the API because TheBestIndexer is too different from other indexers. I explained a little above that dripfeed is an urban legend because every post on the Internet is dated.
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    Are there any restrictions on the types of links that can be submitted? GSA covers a lot of different platforms such as exploits and url shorteners. Are these allowed for submission? To filter these links out from my other link types would be a nightmare. I'd like to be able to submit ANY type of link, regardless of quality.
    sickseo said:
    Are there any restrictions on the types of links that can be submitted? GSA covers a lot of different platforms such as exploits and url shorteners. Are these allowed for submission? To filter these links out from my other link types would be a nightmare. I'd like to be able to submit ANY type of link, regardless of quality.
    Yes you can submit them all and the search engines will take them into account. On the other hand, the links of the url shortener type have no value for the search engines, they will be crawled but will not appear in the search engines.
    I think you are more interested in submitting target links without intermediate links ...
    ok nice. That's good to know. I use all sorts of links in my seo, so nice that there are no restrictions here. I'll sign up for a month and test it out. I make a lot of links each day, so I hope you can cope with the volume.

If you have a coupon code also please, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Thanked by 1Kaine
    Sure, i've sended that in MP !
    edited August 2021
    Lots of big submissions for this day and therefore a lot of activity for our crawler friends : 2021-08-21
    edited September 2021
    Big crawler activity for the : 2021-09-10
    Request your coupon !
    edited September 2021
    EDIT
    edited September 2021
    The full 2021-09-20 Search engine crawl report of Bing Google and Yandex for The Best Indexer clients.
    Request your coupon here !

#thebestindexer #bestindexer #bestlinkindexer #backlinkindexer
  • @Kaine I just wanted to say thanks for providing a great service. It's been maybe 5-6 weeks since subscribing. I must have uploaded millions of links by now lol The results in rankings I'm seeing since sending all my backlinks to your service is quite phenomenal.
    Rankings are moving up way quicker than without using your service, all down to my links being crawled 100% and actually counting towards my rankings.

Normally I'd rely on extra tiers built with gsa to get the lower tiers indexed/crawled, but having links in all my tiers crawled with your service, it's making them all count towards my rankings.

Your pricing is just awesome. No one else offers unlimited links and for the price you charge, it makes all the other indexing services look over priced and just too damn expensive. For the volume of links I work with every day, I've just had to accept doing SEO without an indexing service for years, as it was just too expensive to get millions of links crawled every day. Until now.

Thank you!
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    edited September 2021
    @sickseo Well first of all I want to thank you. Your message is pleasing.
    Despite our many customers, there is no quite of feedback and I guess they mostly want to keep it to themselves. We are the only ones to be unlimited but also to index on the 3 search engines without distinction. Of course, the submitted links must respect their respective rules, we have a lot of Russian customers for example and therefore concerned by Yandex although Google and Bing are the preference of most of our customers. Your submissions are sent to the 3 en masse and without interruptions. Only performance matters to us, offering the best service at the best price. Our engine is constantly evolving.
    Regarding tiers, you can indeed withdraw one without any loss because we do the work.
    You can also not build on links that are not indexed, using Thebestindexer like a quality filter. Your pyramids will be x100 more powerful by building only on your links which interest the search engines ... and much more.
    A real test for your SEO strategy.

Crawl report for the 2021-09-24
    Thanked by 1sickseo
    I give you the crawl report for 07-10-2021. We are at 200% to always improve The Best Indexer and get it the best results for indexing your links. We are unique and unmatched. Request your coupons.
    Crawl report for 09-10-2021
  • hello please coupon my friend seo 
    Hey,

Any  chance you can remove the recaptcha from the submission page? It's becoming extremely annoying. It really is slowing down my workflow. The url for submission is unique to me, so I have no idea why it's even there.

Thanks