Skip to content

post on all sites

if the sites are different, and the forms for logging in are also different, how do I configure GSA SER so that he can log in under my username and post on all sites?

Comments

• AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    Choose your engines, then Import your Accounts data into your project. SER will use those usernames + passwords. You also may enable "allow posting on same site again".
  • how to import your logins and passwords so that GSA SER goes under them and post a message?
    Right-click on your project -> modify -> import -> account data
  • what structure should be in the file with login and password. Example: login: login1 password: password1. or something else?
    It should be site:login:password
    1 website per line
    Thanked by 1Vadik
  • Thank you!
    Thanked by 1AliTab
  • can you also tell me how to add a new platform, engine to GSA SER? as I often write "no engine machine"
    You have to write your own engines to be able to add them into SER. You may refer to GSA SER script and macro manual.
    https://docu.gsa-online.de/search_engine_ranker/script_manual

"No engine matches" occurs when You are not selecting your target urls engine (You should get much less no engine matches when selecting all engines) and if you are scraping yourself with a scraper, make sure to use right footprints which SER can post to them.