Skip to content

Can I remove/copy content from certain sources?

Hi Sven and GSA enthusiasts! :) I wanted to know if it's possible to select all the source content from certain sources, and then delete, or copy to another project. Thank you.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You can "Clear" (delete) all previous sources in project options, but not define to copy from other project. You can however say to use the sources of other projects when scraping/creating content.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited September 2021
    Hmm...I think I was really unclear! Rereading the msg from last nite: I want to know if users can select a source within a particular project and then manage that/those source(s), rather than just deleting/using other project source material  as a whole.

Also, is there a source content viewer, or source source list viewer per project? Thanks, Sven.
    There is nothing like that for now. If there is really a need for it, I can try adding such things.
    I can live without it, Sven. Thank you, kindly, for always updating your software library! :) For ppl who are new here, trust me, you will NOT ever find a company like GSA that updates and keeps innovating.

Just playing with this program and I love it. I've had many ideas and just want to share them all.

Sven, if it doesn't take you from vital work, and you think there's a purpose, and coding it will be fun, then I guess it's a cool way to quickly show diverse an article is, in terms of source material.  I figure more data for the user is good?
    Thanked by 1newbie
    next update will allow you to manage sources on a separate form.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
    Thanks, Sven. :) I very much appreciate it!