Skip to content

New Filter: Change AND to Period. Capitalize New Sentence

DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
edited September 2021 in GSA Content Generator
Hi, Sven! I hope you're having a great weekend! :)

Friday night, just thinking about GSACG as we chill.

Could you easily make a filter to replace a  percentage of the occurence of the word AND in sentences, and instead turn it into a period, followed by a capitalized letter at the start of the "new" sentence?

I do not know how you have the sentences parsed, so not sure if this would be a mess.

I guess if it IS doable, we could end up with "Sentences" that show as two sentences, but are ONE entry from a particular source, depending on how it's done.

Also, what about adding AND to a random percentage of sentences, replacing periods and un-capitalize words at the start of the sentence?

HAHA I think this would cause the ultimate mess. How would the program keep track of the sentences. Plus,not sure if this adds any uniqueness value to the content for passing Copyscape or whatever.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Splitting a sentence into two makes sense in some situations but not so much the other way around I think.
    This splitting however should be used only if the two sentences have an equal length and if there is no "," involved.
    Anything else Im missing?
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    No, Sven, that's basically it. :)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Next update will offer to split long sentences up.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    Very cool! Thanks, Sven! :)