Skip to content

What happenned to the VPM

Hi Sven,

What happenned to the speed of this software?

I used to be able to run it 200-300 vpm. Those days seem to be long gone.

I've managed to use it successfully as a standalone tool to rank personal sites and client sites. But for the last 2 months, i've been getting a maximum of 40 vpm at 300 threads. At 100 threads it is as low as 10vpm. Which is just plain nuts! I can no longer sustain my business with this tool at this speed.

And yes, I use dedicated proxies and clean verified link lists and catchall emails. I spend almost £1500 per month on vps and dedi servers , dedi proxies, xevil proxies, private catchall emails, link lists etc etc to support the making of these links. But to pay all that money and to get these poor results with hardly any links being made, it no longer makes sense to me.

It should not be running this slow. I've lost links from datalifecms (which was an important one for me) as it doesn't communicate well with xevil. The only datalife links gsa makes are ones with no captcha protection.

I've bought 31 gsa ser licenses and 28 captcha breaker licenses over the last 8 years. That is a lot of money reinvested into your tools. But at this speed I'm looking to walk away and start using alternative software.

Even when running just exploits or indexer links which use no captcha and no emails, it's running slow. It makes no sense to me. Plus with recent updates the memory usage and cpu usage has gone high again.

I've been doing SEO for over 10 years, I switched from senuke to your software maybe 8-9 years ago. I am not a newbie to SEO nor your tool. But the last 2 months, vpm performance has been incredibly poor with no improvements.

I can give you access to my dedi where I have xevil and rankerx set up.

These tools are working well together. I see no reason why GSA should not be working well with Xevil too. Links that used to work no longer work as simple captchas are currently being solved at 34% with xevil versus previous 90% + success rates.

I can give you access to the vps where I have gsa ser installed and captchas are sent remotely to dedi servers with XEvil.

XEvil works with rankerx, but it doesn't work with gsa ser. It used to, but not anymore.

Please, I'd appreciate your help into getting this resolved. I have botmaster on skpye. Can you not speak to him and discuss a resolution?

I appologise for my little rant, but I can't wait any longer for a fix to come along, not when I have client projects paying me to produce results.

Thanks,

Tops
Thanked by 2draculax randyvug

Comments

• Hello,
    You have summarized well the problems that I have with gsa ser.
    I think that sven being given his talent will be able to restore the greatness of gsa ser.
    Courage and let's wait to hear from @sven
    Sincerely
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    it was xevil changing something not us...so I can't tell what has gone wrong here. All I can offer is trying to debug the way rankerX "talks" to xevil now and try to update...but in the end it's not us having done anything but xevil.
  • Thank you for your professionalism @sven.
    The main thing is to be able to adapt and make gsa ser a powerful and essential tool.
    since @sickseo you give the accesses it is already a good point to find the bug and adapt gsa ser .

Thanks sven
  • Thank you Sven.
    Can I direct message you my login for the dedi server. It has GSA ser and Xevil running on main admin account, and rankerx is running on the 3 different user accounts, but all on same dedi. I'm happy to give you full access. I hope it helps you get to the bottom of this issue.
    send that in pm and I have a look tomorrow.
  • Thank you
  • Thank you sven you are the best  B)
  • Hello, does anyone have a problem here?
  • Hello,
    I'm coming to the news because gsa is always with a very very low vpm do you have any information?
    Can you give me some news @sven?
    That people who have this problem manifest themselves in order to solve the problem.
  • Hello,
    I don't understand your answer @sven ?
    I'm waiting for an update so that gsa ser can recover its performance.
    Did you find the problem ?
    I have been testing several proxie list servers for weeks and the problem is with gsa ser I think.
    Even lists without captcha resolution and vpm is not working.
    Before with 300thread I could reach a vpm of 200/300 and now even without captcha resolution I am at 80/100 vpm so there is a problem I think.
    Are you on your way to solve the problem my friend?

Sorry, I don't think it's an update that causing issues...at least I can't see any problem and I also thought that this is already solved!?
    Thanked by 1draculax
  • As far as Xevil is concerned, it does solve but takes a few attempts before getting the right answer with simple captchas. V2 and V3 solving is excellent. The simple captchas seem to be effecting speed and performance. I'm getting 34% success on simple captchas. It does solve them but needs a lot of retries.

I've built a nocaptcha site list by disabling all captcha solving and run this list on a dedi and the vpm is much faster. At 300 threads i'm getting well over 200vpm on a dedi. I'm missing out on a lot of sites but for now, I can still makes links quickly, which is what I need more right now.

So it seems the speed and performance is still there, but as soon as you activate xevil things slow down significantly. So for now, I'm running the software with no captcha solving.
    Thanked by 1draculax
  • Hello,
    good news for the speed I will test according to your configuration.
    I will keep you informed.
    So the problem comes from the resolution of simple captcha with xevil according to you @sickseo.
    Thx 
  • AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    edited September 2021
    Hello @Sven
    Yes, there is a problem with XEvil. Not only me but also my list subscribers have the same issue (based on their reports).
     Is there any possibility to ask XEvil support for some investigation and fix?
    Thank you
    I have had a deep look into this already...it's XEvil having problems in latest beta.
    - sends random answers on normal captchas
    - and no reply on recaptcha

If you are lucky, it works perfectly but for many customers (checked it personally on there system) it does not.
    The support of XEvil tells you of course it's GSA having problems but we didn't change anything and a simulation using 2checkout api does the same strange sthings where 2checkout works perfectly as always.
    Thanked by 1AliTab
  • edited September 2021
    Merci pour votre réponse je suis rassuré car je ne suis plus seul avec ce problème.
    La solution c'est que @sven nous livre un captcha breaker qui est le meilleur xevil.
    ce serait une solution lol
    Captcha breaker best in the world soon 
  • Hi, friend
    Have you solved this problem?
    I run 600 threads and use 100 private agents
    My LPM is only 100, VPM 20
    I haven't figured out why yet?
    My XEvil verification code, Good: 99554, Bad Sitekey: 81206
    @Sven
  • Bro @sickseo Please be advice me i wanna improve VPM success rate my VPM is 0.2 now 

What a good proxy provider and E-mail  

For now Im use GSA Proxy Scraper for Export to GSA Ranker 

Please Help me

Im newbie
  • @newbie vpm at 0.2? That's not right. Have you created your own verified list yet? Where ever you get your lists from, or if you scrape them yourself, you need to process that list on your set up and make sure links get saved to verified folder. Then run other projects using only the verified folder. This will give you max vpm from your set up.

Beyond that it's about speed of proxies and speed of port on your vps. With no captcha site list I can get steady 700 vpm on a dedi with 1gbps port. Using dedi proxies from mexela and they're the same location as my dedi, so this gives best speeds. Proxies are 1gbps also.

Catchall emails - I use my own catchalls. I have a vps from solidseo and have 5 domains hosted there. This gives me unlimited emails potentially as subdomains are unlimited. Cheaper than using a provider, but you can use SEOspartans catchall emails which works good too. 1 catchall email per server is enough unless you have massive amounts of projects.

Don't use public proxies for link submission. Those same proxies are being used by many others, so speeds will be slow. Dedicated private proxies are the way to go if you want things to run fast. But you need a decent site list first. You'll find a few list sellers in the buy/trade/sell section in the marketplace on this forum.

@maniacsp3rson xevil for me is solving captchas. The stats reporting shows lots of failures, but i'm getting verified links from captcha protected sites like datalife and smf etc At 600 threads you should be getting between 300-600 vpm. But this depends on proxies and port speed. Vpm 20 is too low and I'd look at your site list first and make a new verified list from it. That always speeds things up as all sites should be working.
    Thanked by 2newbie draculax
  • edited September 2021
    @sickseo

I buy from gsa serlist but im think it is my problem about config 

max VPM im ever do is 5.23   but now is 0.2  it really ...

i use with 4 project 

and i got problem with cannot  my verified very low 

im use home desktop  gsa + xevil 5 v8 + soundseo email + gsa proxy scraper + gsa indexer

but my xevil now work well  use private socks5h

can you advise what i need more to have 
  • I purchased gsaserlists, and my settings follow the recommended settings of gsaserlists, but my VPM is still very low
    @sickseo
    Thanked by 1newbie
  • I'd suggest you use only one project to run the purchased list, for example set this to use the identified folder. @newbie your screenshot shows high submitted numbers. The 2nd screenshot shows blog comment links that have been unsuccesful. That's a lot of sites that don't give verified links. It's a waste of resources and speed, so only use one project with your purchased list and save your verified links in the verified folder.

Then set all other projects to use verified folder only.
  • thank you so much @sickseo for being kind for help newbie 

Then set all other projects to use verified folder only. ??
    This can be separate option ??  I don't know just know can separate edit 

can you look a bit this is my edit and option is this right ??  Thank you so much 

• There are a few different ways that you can do this. Personally I only have the "verified" folder ticked and the location of this folder needs to be an empty folder, as this is where GSA will save your newly verified links.
    The other 3 folders identified, submitted, failed can be used to store the location of any site lists you've purchased or are wanting to test. I only save the verified links, hence why it is the only folder I have ticked above.

In project settings, ONE project I will use and set it to run with the identifed, submitted and failed folders. This depends on if you've utilised all 3 folders with different site lists. I do not run this project with the verified folder. This project will run super duper slow as the list of sites is untested with your set up.

ALL my other projects will be set to run with verified folder only. These proejcts will run super duper fast, as they are using only freshly verified link list which you just created with the project above.

If you follow that, you will get higher vpm.
    Beyond the site list, it's about proxies, emails and internet speed that can either make things run super quick or super slow.

I'm getting over 800vpm on a hetzner ax51 dedi with 200 mexela dedicated proxies and private catchall email, with xevil and captcha breaker running also.

• sickseo said:
    There are a few different ways that you can do this. Personally I only have the "verified" folder ticked and the location of this folder needs to be an empty folder, as this is where GSA will save your newly verified links.
    The other 3 folders identified, submitted, failed can be used to store the location of any site lists you've purchased or are wanting to test. I only save the verified links, hence why it is the only folder I have ticked above.

In project settings, ONE project I will use and set it to run with the identifed, submitted and failed folders. This depends on if you've utilised all 3 folders with different site lists. I do not run this project with the verified folder. This project will run super duper slow as the list of sites is untested with your set up.

ALL my other projects will be set to run with verified folder only. These proejcts will run super duper fast, as they are using only freshly verified link list which you just created with the project above.

If you follow that, you will get higher vpm.
    Beyond the site list, it's about proxies, emails and internet speed that can either make things run super quick or super slow.

I'm getting over 800vpm on a hetzner ax51 dedi with 200 mexela dedicated proxies and private catchall email, with xevil and captcha breaker running also.

Thank you for your help, I think I know what my problem is. I have run 8 projects at the same time, but each of my projects have resubmitted "identifed, submitted and failed" instead of just submitting verified links

• Thank you much bro @sickseo for you spent times for help in forum 
    Im  got improve VPM 15.12 because you help   :smiley:

by 50 private proxys dedi with Threads 500 
    but still don't know  how to fix email error and awaitting account vefication in submitted
    and pop 3 error 

• newbie said:
    Thank you much bro @sickseo for you spent times for help in forum 
    Im  got improve VPM 15.12 because you help   :smiley:

by 50 private proxys dedi with Threads 500 
    but still don't know  how to fix email error and awaitting account vefication in submitted
    and pop 3 error 

http://seremails.com/
    You can use their email service, which is great
    Thanked by 1newbie
  • The pop3 error means either your mail accounts are dead or they don't like how you're accessing them. Do you use proxies to check them?
    Thanked by 1newbie
  • edited October 2021
    No I'dont use proxy I uncheck test via proxy just test by blacklist check  before using it 

Thank bro @cherub @maniacsp3rson for help me 

anyway what i choose to do with awaitting account vefication in submitted clear it or ?? i still don't know

and mostly in one project use how many E-mail account is good ...