Skip to content

Blogspot (blogger.com) on auto

seoconsultseoconsult Bulgaria
edited August 2021 in New Engines/Platforms
Hey, guys! Is it possible to make with GSA SER automatically everyday to post in Blogspot (blogger.com)?
I saw some agencies do this - http://prntscr.com/1kf6nse
Every day they generate about 40-50 Blogspot links. If not with GSA SER, what they can use?

Tagged:

Comments

• I created a personal blog link with an excel file, and I made my own posting schedule according to my wishes, posting by uploading a blogspot xml file using an excel file that I had created myself and a simple article generator / article spinner according to my wishes.
    currently building several blogs to improve their quality with gsa, but I'm having trouble because my gsa can't function properly on my internet network, I'm experiencing blocking so that it hinders performance to increase the authority of the blog that I'm building myself
    Thanked by 1seoconsult
  • That's the problem, these scheduled parts. How to make it automatically - create subdomains (users) on Blogspot and post.
  • I created a personal blog link with an excel file, and I made my own posting schedule according to my wishes, posting by uploading a blogspot xml file using an excel file that I had created myself and a simple article generator / article spinner according to my wishes.
    currently building several blogs to improve their quality with gsa, but I'm having trouble because my gsa can't function properly on my internet network, I'm experiencing blocking so that it hinders performance to increase the authority of the blog that I'm building myself

How do you do the export with excel and XML to blogspot?
  • send by email.
  • Look at GSA content generator. It might be able to post to blogspot.
  • Can anyone post a tutorial of publishing from content generator?
  • Tried but not working...can you send me a video tutorial or can you please show me on my pc?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    A video? Seriously? Sorry but I can't do anything else than in that tutorial. It's as clear as I can be, even on a remote session.
    What error do you get?