Skip to content

getting this error with gsa and xevil

after few hours i am getting this error  connection reset by peer 

Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    thats not a problem with GSA products, it's xevil not working correctly as a webserver.
  • Sven said:
    thats not a problem with GSA products, it's xevil not working correctly as a webserver.
    This is must be error in gsa as i ran test with xrummer+xevil  i could ran 100+  xevil tread  

some how with running gsa i face those issue 

can you look into This matter ? as this haven't happened before. 

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It's this beta5 version right? It's totally bugged in my eyes. I had a look at it some days back and it's replying with "Content-Size: 0" in header and without any error message or anything in that case.
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    We're on Xevil 5.0 Beta 6 now. I'm running a few of these on dedi servers and using them remotely to solve captcha from gsa and rankerx. I'm not experiencing any of those issues. Everything is running smoothly for me.
    It's interesting that the error message is "2captcha is not responding", because normally it says XEvil is not responding. Have you checked your host file on the server with xevil that the ip is correct for 2captcha.com and www.2captcha.com?
    I also have XEvil set up in gsa twice to seperate "easy to solve" captchas and "hard to solve" captchas. Not sure if that makes a difference.

• sickseo said:
    We're on Xevil 5.0 Beta 6 now. I'm running a few of these on dedi servers and using them remotely to solve captcha from gsa and rankerx. I'm not experiencing any of those issues. Everything is running smoothly for me.
    It's interesting that the error message is "2captcha is not responding", because normally it says XEvil is not responding. Have you checked your host file on the server with xevil that the ip is correct for 2captcha.com and www.2captcha.com?
    I also have XEvil set up in gsa twice to seperate "easy to solve" captchas and "hard to solve" captchas. Not sure if that makes a difference.

yes seems problem with host . i change to host 80 to 81 now seems working fine. 

• iamsrilankaniamsrilankan srilanka
    edited August 2021
    i use gsa+Pr emulator + xevil seems work same port , that may be the reason to that issue. 
  • hello j use rucaptcha its good ?
  • Check RU captcha
  • your xevil its good for you ?