Skip to content

PR - Platform Identifier

I would like to connect GSA PS with PI
I have proxy scraper and open software.
But "Paused: PageRank fail" 

tested but ı cant . help please !!
https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/25861/connecting-gsa-proxy-scraper-with-platform-identifier/p1

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you simulate PR with Proxy Scraper?
  • Yes 
  • serkan1071serkan1071 TURKEY
    edited June 2021
    Pr simulate proxy scraper but now not work
    maybe the port is already used by another application like GSA Captcha Breaker. Try to turn off the webserver option in that product + restart proxy scraper.
  • Sven said:
    maybe the port is already used by another application like GSA Captcha Breaker. Try to turn off the webserver option in that product + restart proxy scraper.

• Sven said:

the best lists pr1+

%80 pr4 between pr8
    edited June 2021
    When you have PR Emulation active, try to open the following URL in browser:
    You should see something like: Rank_1
  • Sven said:
    When you have PR Emulation active, try to open the following URL in browser:
    You should see something like: Rank_1
    I havent pr emulation but software won't open after updates.
    how should i do the port settings captcha breaker ?
    Captcha Breaker doesn't need to have that webserver option enabled. Just disable it if you run it together with GSA products only.
  • Sven said:
    Captcha Breaker doesn't need to have that webserver option enabled. Just disable it if you run it together with GSA products only.
    I can not. I havent PR Emulation.I have software.
    gsa
    gsa proxy scraper
    gsa indexer
    gsa captcha breaker
    platform identifier
    trial xevil

WHAT IS SETTING ?  PORT SETTING PROGRAMS !!

I NEED pagerank list

Sven HELP PLEASE 

according to the list of products you use, you don't need the webserver option. Disable it!
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited August 2021
    1) In GSA Proxy Scraper, go to the tools menu > URL Metric Scanner. 
    2) Enable the Emulate Google PR option and select which service you want to use for Google PR replacement from the drop down list (some services require API access)

In Pi, I just tested it using these settings and it seems to be working fine. 

If its working, you will see the URLs appearing in the URL metric scanner window like this

If you don't need to sort by engine type in Pi or use other filtering options, you can skip Pi completely and just import the list into URL metric scanner or PR Emulator. 
  • i used to use it without api.Do I have to buy a PR Emulator?. I have platform identifier

i used to use it without api.Do I have to buy a PR Emulator?. I have platform identifier

You would need PREmulator or GSA Proxy Scraper in order use the PR filtering.
  • I have proxy scraper but I cant PR fiitering.What is problem?
    I cant setting :(
    @serkan1071 - What does your Pi project settings look like? 
    edited August 2021
    When you enable PR Emulator in GSA Proxy Scraper, test that this is working correctly by entering the following URL in your browser to test it...
    http://toolbarqueries.google.com/tbr?client=navclient-auto&ch=78804486762&features=Rank&q=info:http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

You should see something like Rank_1
  • no RANK 1

ok, change the url's domain to 127.0.0.1
  • I do

OK thats perfect...the host issue is something you need to solve then "only". Try running Proxy Scraper as admin and see if it is able to modify the host file for you, else you might want to do this manually adding:
    toolbarqueries.google.com 127.0.0.1
  • working