Skip to content

What website niche?

Hi @sven - I have a list of homepage URLs and I would like to find out what niche each of the websites is in, is there a way to do this?

A way to scan the homepage and about us page to determine what the website is about.

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    there are indeed some web services that categorize sites. GSA Keyword Research can do this for you, but it's a time consuming task.
  • londonseolondonseo London, UK
    Sven said:
    there are indeed some web services that categorize sites. GSA Keyword Research can do this for you, but it's a time consuming task.

@sven - If I was to purchase GSA Keyword Research and run a 3k list through it how long would it take?

Thanks
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    i guess there would be a better way in doing this by some kind of custom app.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @londonseo - With Pi, the only option would be to identify URLS that contain a specific keyword in the body, URL, etc. So if you're in a specific niche like "health" you would use health related keywords. 

You can do that by creating a project and enabling "filter by keywords" option. You can uncheck the "filter by engines" so it will only filter URLs based on if the keywords are present.
    Thanked by 1DrGeek
  • You can try uclassify, their free account lets you check 500 urls a day: https://uclassify.com/browse/uclassify/topics?input=Url
  • londonseolondonseo London, UK
    s4nt0s said:
    @londonseo - With Pi, the only option would be to identify URLS that contain a specific keyword in the body, URL, etc. So if you're in a specific niche like "health" you would use health related keywords. 

You can do that by creating a project and enabling "filter by keywords" option. You can uncheck the "filter by engines" so it will only filter URLs based on if the keywords are present.

Sven said:
    i guess there would be a better way in doing this by some kind of custom app.

cherub said:
    You can try uclassify, their free account lets you check 500 urls a day: https://uclassify.com/browse/uclassify/topics?input=Url

Thanks for the feedback