Skip to content

after some times its seems lost connection with gsa+ xevil

This problem appear with after new updates, its working fine for some times after that its getting this . this not happend before 
Tagged:

Comments

• @Sven also i see with new update treads are changing every second not stable , i run identification list campaign but tread 30-120 only going , not more than that , before i could even ran 300 tread , this  changing every second 30 to 50 tread. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    why are you running SER-xevil with 2captcha as simulation and not directly?
  • Sven said:
    why are you running SER-xevil with 2captcha as simulation and not directly?

i used direct , after hour or two no captcha coming to xevil (like Connection issue ) 

i have to restart xevil every time when this happen, only happend after update gsa , even though new relased not seems fixed , what can be the problem

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    try to open 127.0.0.1:80 in browser and check. Im sure it's not SER but xevil itself having problems.
  • Sven said:
    try to open 127.0.0.1:80 in browser and check. Im sure it's not SER but xevil itself having problems.
    it work fine, but facing this issue 
  • I have a similar problem. Everything worked fine. But suddenly xevil stopped working today. Massege in log: ReCaptcha solving failed - XEvil: Server 127.0.0.1 seems down