Skip to content

How many users does GSA SER have?

AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
Hi @Sven
I was wondering about how many users does SER have worldwide and which country is the biggest fan of SER?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Most users are from India which is very odd as I always thought it is mainly used in the US. Anyway, how many active users is difficult to say as we really don't track the usage other than the license start/run to avoid any abuse with it. But there are many many thousands of customers using it daily.
  • AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    edited July 2021
    Sven said:
    Most users are from India which is very odd as I always thought it is mainly used in the US. Anyway, how many active users is difficult to say as we really don't track the usage other than the license start/run to avoid any abuse with it. But there are many many thousands of customers using it daily.
    It's really Interesting :) 
    and I'm proudly one of those daily users. 
    SER is probably the most versatile link building tool. Thanks for what you have created 8-)
  • Sven said:

Anyone with a half decent website receives at least monthly 2 emails to sign up for SEO services from an Indian company. So the users maybe from India but what markets SER is used is a different matter.