Skip to content

Shortcuts on right click

Hi guys,

Since the new version there is no longer and underline under the character i should press to shortcut right click menu in GSA Ser Engine. Do you have any way of displaying them back? @Sven

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I don't know what you mean really. Maybe make a screenshot.
  • loseklosek España

Before the latest update i was able to look at the underline below every item to see which was the shortcut key to quickly navigate between menus. Does it make more sense? @Sven
    ok, but there where no real shortcuts assigned before, just alt+<char> when the popup was opened. I can however add a real one if you have a suggestion.
  • loseklosek España
    Sven said:
    ok, but there where no real shortcuts assigned before, just alt+<char> when the popup was opened. I can however add a real one if you have a suggestion.
    In the previous version there was an underline in certain characters to quickly select the menu.
    For example if i wanted to display the list of options on Modify Project, you just right click and press "M". I know that because in the previous version the was an underline in the letter "M" in Modify Project.
    I just want those underlines back so i can figure out.

• loseklosek España

Extracted from the documentation. Can you see the underline under the letter "S"? Those are the underlines that im asking for.
  • loseklosek España
    @Sven will this be back?
    yes i try to get it back working...not easy though.
  • loseklosek España
    Sven said:
    yes i try to get it back working...not easy though.
    is there any way to use the old interface instead of the new one then? I dont really care about fancy stuff but i need the functionality
    is that some external tool you use to control it by that shortcuts? Because I can hardly see how this would help especially as it's no longer available in latest compiler and only shows these underscores when using ALT keys which still works.
  • loseklosek España
    Sven said:
    is that some external tool you use to control it by that shortcuts? Because I can hardly see how this would help especially as it's no longer available in latest compiler and only shows these underscores when using ALT keys which still works.
    Yes i use python scripting to automate the creation of the project through an API thats why i need to know the keys i have to press to finish my automations.
    The shortcut keys are still working in the new version but i cant know which is the assigned key to each element in the right click menu.
    just click the keyboard button for the popup menu (key next to the right crtl key).
  • loseklosek España
    Sven said:
    just click the keyboard button for the popup menu (key next to the right crtl key).
    Yeah i understand, but displaying the menu is not a problem. I dont really want to navigate through direction keys. I want to press menu -> "M" to enter Modify Project. Iterating directional keys is a mess.