Skip to content

Blog comment engines that allow to remove comment after it is posted

Hi Sven,

Hope you all well.
Recently I try to find certain engines that allow to remove comment after it's posted, I checked the wordpress blog comment engine which doens't allow to remove comment.
I also checked the Drupal blog comment engine, it doesn't allow to remove comments either...

Could you please advise which blog engines(popular ones) that fit my need?
Thanks.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    This would only work if you create an account first so later login and delete/modify is possible. Most comment engines are not designed to create accounts.
    Actually I think there is not much use in that either. Most of the accounts would probably require a captcha to be solved and that costs money for a low quality backlink.
  • Thanks for the quick response.
    I am fine with creating account & login, then post a backlink in the comment section, and I can write the custom engine as well, however, I just can't find such platforms that allow me to do such posting.
    Any ideas?
    "Drupal - Comment" will do account creation + login + post comment.
  • Yes, I see "Durpal-Comment" engine, but after I tested a couple of durpal sites, register and account, login with it then made a comment, after that, I tried to remove/change the comment, it simply doesn't allow me to do that.
    ahh ok, wait...that one doesn't have a DELETE-Step added.
    I can try adding one if you give me an account where a comment is placed.
  • I mean I MANULLY made a comment on some sample Durpal sites, and I can't find a way to remove or change the posted comment.
    if the manual post/delete works, I can just simply add a Delete step in the existing script.
    yes thats the plan. Let me know if you find one and I can assist.