Skip to content

Is my project verified number going up to fast?

I'm running a project for the first time for t2 links, and targeted them at 250 t1 links in the project. I also bought a verified site list and used it on the project. The verified number is sky rocketing, much faster than the submitted number. After running for a 4-5 hours the submitted cross the thousand mark and the verified crossed the 70k mark. I'm wondering if something might be wrong. Most of the verified URLs seem to be green, and I don't see any errors popping up.

I'm also not sure on how to get a list of the built links and re-verify them myself.

Comments

• This kind of raises the question of what is a good link velocity for tier 2 links?  I'm not really sure either.  What is a good rate of tier 2's to hit a tier 1 with per day? (or per hour even.)
  • Who is your link list provider?

Here you can find some golden nuggets about how you should be thinking about links. This article is from long long time ago but the principles are the same.http://www.thesurfinghorse.com/seo/link-estimates

If you want to know the number of links you should be building for your sites, you have to go to ahrefs and do some competitor research. Count the number of links being built to the sites owned by your competitors over a period of time. Divide the number of links by the days they were being built and you know exactly how many links you should be building.
    If you can build more then build more, but I doubt you can do that.

Don't stress over the links being built though. What matters is indexing. You have to index those links otherwise they don't exist. Indexing costs money (or extra resources=money), so basically you build as much as you can afford to index.

• How do you know if you're indexer is even working. I'm pretty sure the one we setup isn't. And is there a way to index them after the fact?
  • Hello TheGypsy.

Thanks for your response.  We are using SERocket's verified lists at the moment.  But we are looking for more.  If you can recommend more lists for us to look into that would be welcome.

Appreciate the link to the article too.  Very detailed information for me to go over there.

As far as indexing goes, we are using just the GSA Indexer right now, but I'm not even sure it is working honestly.  I don't think it is setup right, because when we open the GSA Indexer app there appears to be no activity in it.  Although we THINK the campaigns we made ARE configured to use it.

BUT regarding the link velocity recommend you have for us regarding how fast we should be building links to our site compared to our competitor.  I think that divide the count by days suggestion applies mostly if we are building Tier 1 links.  But we are trying to push Tier 2's to existing tier 1's.  My fear is that we can push too hard.  But i'm not sure how hard is safe for this, compared to building tier 1's.

Thanks again.  I'm giving that article you sent over a good thorough going over now.
  • Tier 2 is full throttle, always. But soon you'll learn that you are very much limited by your resources.
    Again, if you are building T2 articles you'll need to index them. For that you have two options:
    A. Pay for an indexer service. Indexing services giving you a quota. Building more links than that have not much sense as they won't count anywhere.
    B. Index your own links with various methods. This generally involves building links to your links which will require resources and time. Neither of them is infinite so basically you are limited by them.

So basically let's say you want to push 1 T1 link further in the SERP a bit. You build 1000 T2 links to it. To index those 1000 T2 links you may need 100 T3 indexing links.
    This means you have to churn out 100.000 links in a flash.
    Add to the mix that T2 links die so you need to constantly build them and index them again and soon you reach your limits pretty quick.

@P@Pannath To know if your links are indexed you have to have a tool like scrapebox and reliable google passed proxies to check them. SER has a built in index checker but I like doing such things with scrapebox better.
    Copy your links to an excel sheet. Divide them up into equal parts and send them to different indexers. Make a site live test and index check right when you send them and every 7 days after for a 2 months. Check the percentages, take notice, adjust your strategies.
  • if we make too many links to t1 links it will blow up the t1 links, right?
    Natural level we do not often have a url with 1000 links received ranked in googles.
    It is rare precisely by looking at the competition we see that most of the sites not thousands of links created per day ?
    What do you think about that ?
  • I'm not sure what you really want to ask but I hope I've got it right:

It doesn't matter how many links you make. What is important is how many links google will see and that depends on how many links you can index. Probably there is something like "too many links" for every niche but link building is about resources.

There are a myriad of sites and niches that receive 1000 or even much more links per day and rank. If your competition is not building thousands of links to their sites then probably you shouldn't waste your time doing it either. They may use PBN, blog outreach, paid posts or similar techniques
  • Hello and thank you for your reply.
    so to push the T1 you have to make links in T2 of articles for example.
    To index the T2 you have to make a T3.
    What type of links to make in T3 to index the T2?
    @TheGypsy
  • To index pages you have to put their links onto pages that are already indexed and google crawls them. Think of blog comments, forum posts, social media, image comments, etc
    Or pay for indexer services that have other nifty little tricks up in their sleeves.
  • @TheGypsy thanks you .
    j use exploit , indexer , url shortener, pingback, trackback, referrer its good for index page or no ?