Skip to content

Fresh High Authority GSA SER Verified Link Lists Daily with Quick Start Templates | SERLinks.com

Comments

• I purchased your link list few days ago. TBH i am pretty impressed with quality of links.  I am not mass link builder so it's more than enough for me.  I just seen here you providing a OFF . Can i get a coupon. Then i can cancel and resub from next month.

Great service guys!
    Thanked by 1Peterpotter
  • I purchased your link list few days ago. TBH i am pretty impressed with quality of links.  I am not mass link builder so it's more than enough for me.  I just seen here you providing a OFF . Can i get a coupon. Then i can cancel and resub from next month.

Great service guys!
    Thank you for your honest feedback. Welcome back to our link list service :)
    Coupon sent.

Have a safe day!

• Wow! I just noticed you guys offer new value added to the service. I am eager to tryout the service. But my budget is below. If i go with yearly plan what is the best price ?
    Thanked by 1Peterpotter
  • golflover said:
    Wow! I just noticed you guys offer new value added to the service. I am eager to tryout the service. But my budget is below. If i go with yearly plan what is the best price ?

Glad you like our service. I have sent the best coupon code for you. Please check it out.

Best
    Thanked by 1golflover
  • Can i have coupon plesae.
    Thanked by 1Peterpotter
  • Can i have coupon plesae.

Coupon code sent.
  • Can I have a coupon please?
    Hi , Thanks for interesting in our service. Coupon sent.
  • I vouch for this great link list. Actually it's my 2nd month here and i am already thinking to grab 6 months or yearly plan, tbh it's kinda expensive for my budget but i have found myself impressive mybb's and drupals. Decent do follow ratio. Great and Keep it up guys!
    Thanked by 1Peterpotter
  • thomp5on said:
    I vouch for this great link list. Actually it's my 2nd month here and i am already thinking to grab 6 months or yearly plan, tbh it's kinda expensive for my budget but i have found myself impressive mybb's and drupals. Decent do follow ratio. Great and Keep it up guys!

I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying your time with SER Links! We hope it's been a fruitful and fulfilling experience.

We take pride in the quality of links we provide, and are grateful for feedback from our customers like yourself. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on SER Links--we'll be sure to pass them along internally.

• Would it be possible to affiliate your service? If so, where can I get affiliate details?
    Thanked by 1Peterpotter
  • Would it be possible to affiliate your service? If so, where can I get affiliate details?
    Hi , Sure thing. We have a recurring affiliate program at jvzoo platform. Feel free to follow this for more information. If you have any issues contact our support email as we have got 7/365 support desk. https://serlinks.com/affliate Best.
  • share a coupon code
  • edited July 2021
    share a coupon code

Hello , We had to paused sales due to API changes.Everything is back and sent you the coupon,. Best
  • Hi! I'd love a coupon for the yearly package. Thanks!
  • Nocigar said:
    Hi! I'd love a coupon for the yearly package. Thanks!
    Coupon sent. Have a safe nice day!
  • Been this service for last 2 months and i am super impressive with results. You may not get highest vpm but that just because of quality. You must be patience as most targets approve under admins. So make sure to use quality content for your campaigns. I go through some of their targets manually and i am super impressive. Good job guys! Keep rocking
    Thanked by 1Peterpotter
  • fredjohn5fredjohn5 London, UK
    coupon please
  • fredjohn5 said:
    coupon please
    Coupon sent. Have a great day.
  • I have been looking for something like this.  Since you offer majestic verified links i am very interested in the monthly package.  I may even subscribe yearly later on. Can you give me the best coupon, please? Going to use GSA SER after sometime :)
  • Matilda said:
    I have been looking for something like this.  Since you offer majestic verified links i am very interested in the monthly package.  I may even subscribe yearly later on. Can you give me the best coupon, please? Going to use GSA SER after sometime :)
    Hi , Thank you for the interesting in our product. I have sent the best coupon for you. Best .
  • Haven't tried before. Going to purchase.
  • PAKIPAKI said:
    Haven't tried before. Going to purchase.
    Hi Thank you for the interesting in our service. For sure you will like it. Coupon sent. Stay safe!
  • Do you accept bitcoins ?
  • Cosmetak said:
    Do you accept bitcoins ?
    OFC we can do that for you. PMing you with the details.

Best

• LinksPlugLinksPlug - Build Your Unique Verified Lists In No Time
    danNroycc said:
    Can I have a coupon please?

Hello , Coupon in-boxed.

• Just checking if you got any coupons before purchasing
  • edited September 2021
    Abel123 said:
    Just checking if you got any coupons before purchasing

Hello , Thank you for stopping by here. Best coupon sent!
  • How often is the GSA verified list updated?