Skip to content

Help

cheolcheol Korea
edited May 2021 in Need Help
I put the link list in Verified and ran the project, and the VPM is 60~70. Is it this slow because it's first time running it? Does the VPM speed get faster if i run a project once or twice?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I wouldn't say a VpM of 60+ is low. If you run a project twice (duplicate) it would increase this number but it's not a good idea as it could create duplicate accounts/content.
  • cheolcheol Korea
    Sven said:
    I wouldn't say a VpM of 60+ is low. If you run a project twice (duplicate) it would increase this number but it's not a good idea as it could create duplicate accounts/content.
    The original VPM was 200-300. When I deleted the project, put the link list in Verified, and click Verified in the project option to run it, the VPM was lowered.
    so there you have it...your list of targets you added to verified might not be the best.
  • cheolcheol Korea
    edited May 2021
    NO WAY im using a lot of GSA 8 in total and using the same link list and others working well what the heck is the problem with the only one GSA?!!?!!? plz let me know 
    @Sven

I think you also wrote me an email about this today. I tried to answer in there. Basically I can not say much about your issue. If only one instance runs abnormally, then it must be a problem of that system, not the software in general. At least thats the first thought about it.
    To be of any more help, please give some more details.