Skip to content

can you add google Safe Browsing filter

iamsrilankaniamsrilankan srilanka
edited May 2021 in Feature Requests
can you add option to check whether urls are safe on google safe browsing ? 

https://transparencyreport.google.com/safe-browsing/search?hl=en  

so it can filter out site malware or virus using google safe browsing 

currently i am using gsa filter also custom list added , but when i post on blogger those url blog post will be deleted as there contain urls that are not safe  @Sven

Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I don' think it's a good idea to use google to check that. You feat the beast with more and more data and it also slows things down when doing a check before accessing each url.
  • Sven said:
    I don' think it's a good idea to use google to check that. You feat the beast with more and more data and it also slows things down when doing a check before accessing each url.
    can you build any separate tools or option that check url and removed from verified links ? something like that  
  • i mean verified database so that we can once check and remove those if needed 
    well I can add something in the "show verified urls" dialog to check them and remove if they are having some bad history.
    hxxps://transparencyreport.google.com/transparencyreport/api/v3/safebrowsing/status?site=%url%
  • ok thanks 
    added in next update
  • Sven said:
    added in next update
    i got the update but where i cant find the option
    show urls->verified->popup->check blacklist
  • Sven said:
    show urls->verified->popup->check blacklist
    got it and how to export the blacklist url .  if it can export or identified 
  • how ever its success only 1 url found and it was the reason to remove blog post when i post the links on blogger. but if you can added the way to export url which is found as unsafe , then we can remove it entire my site list . Thanks 
    You can export selected URLs. When this check is performed, the unsafe URLs are selected afterwards.
    Thanked by 1iamsrilankan