Skip to content

Where Is: "Wait Between Search/Scrape Queries?"

Hello, 

Where is "wait between search/scrape queries" filter in the GSA Keyword Research as it is in the GSA Content Generator setting?

If it is not there , can we have one please?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    its an internal setting and defined in the search engine scripts itself. No need to define that anymore as we use a different system here which takes care of exact timing to not get banned.
  • Sven said:
    its an internal setting and defined in the search engine scripts itself. No need to define that anymore as we use a different system here which takes care of exact timing to not get banned.
    Oh i see. Thanks
  • Sven said:
    Someone asked you in past on this forum (https://tinyurl.com/3s9bwkbv) this question....."what is your waiting time between search queries for a single thread for google?"

Your answer: Waiting time should be at least 60 seconds...for advanced queries like "intitle:" or "inurl": you should use 120 seconds.

I will suggest that this function should be made public so users can be doing custom setting base on scraping intention.

For instance i will be doing advance search on Google using the intitle function in the GSA Keyword Research
  • Honestly the lack of ability to set custom "wait between search/scrape queries" filter in the GSA Keyword Research as it is in the GSA Content Generator setting? make the software frustrating and useless for me.

I am using 10 dedicated proxies from buyproxies dot org with 3 threads to resolve both SEARCH AMOUNt and KEYWORD MUST BE IN THE TITLE (this is the main reason i bought the software) yet the proxies are getting banned by Google instantly.

I am ready to set custom delay/wait for so long and take the software days to get me results.

But as it is now with just unseen internal setting without any chance to set as i want, i can't do nothing.
    Well it's now 60 sec for a normal query and 120 for one with extended syntax. That should be a lot more than normal anyway. I wonder if your proxies are shared or used somewhere else!?
  • Sven said:
    Well it's now 60 sec for a normal query and 120 for one with extended syntax. That should be a lot more than normal anyway. I wonder if your proxies are shared or used somewhere else!?
    It is not shared but dedicated from buyproxies.org. The $2 per 1 proxy package 
    well what would you suggest as timing then? I have no problems with the 60/120 seconds to be honest. I would like to hear other opinions as well.
  • edited May 2021
    Sven said:
    well what would you suggest as timing then? I have no problems with the 60/120 seconds to be honest. I would like to hear other opinions as well.
    I will suggest it is make public so one can do be doing custom setting.

The current setting of 60/120 is not working for me. So if it is made public i will surely set it between 120/600 seconds especially when doing "SEARCH AMOUNt and KEYWORD MUST BE IN THE TITLE" on Google
    well you can edit the search\google.ini file and modify this setting. After change, you need however restart the software.
  • Sven said:
    well you can edit the search\google.ini file and modify this setting. After change, you need however restart the software.
    Good. How can i locate this?
    C:\Users\<login>\AppData\Roaming\GSA Keyword Research\search\google.ini
    ;after search was done, wait a bit....<br>wait between search=60<br>;when we use extendet syntax, we should maybe wait a bit longer for a search?<br>wait between special search=120

• Sven said:
    C:\Users\<login>\AppData\Roaming\GSA Keyword Research\search\google.ini
    ;after search was done, wait a bit....<br>wait between search=60<br>;when we use extendet syntax, we should maybe wait a bit longer for a search?<br>wait between special search=120
    Thanks so much

please also let us know what settings worked for you.