Skip to content

DIFFICULTY IN CONNECTING CAPTCHA BREAKER TO GSA RANKER

Please i need your help i am finding it difficult to connect captcha breaker to work with Gsa ranker.  I check on the options of captcha services on Gsa ranker settings.  
And there is no captcha breaker options in it. I tried using de-captcha api to connect but still no success.  Please what are the best options to connect captcha breaker to work with Gsa ranker on my VPS

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Post a screenshot when you press ADD on the captcha setup please.
  • This is the screenshots from my laptop @Sven
  • There is no captcha breaker listed among the lists of captcha services in the options in GSA Ranker for me to connect my captcha breaker softwareIn other to link it with GSA Ranker 
    I don't see any screenshot. What else than GSA Captcha Breaker is listed there than? Anything at all?
  • @Sven there is no captcha breaker options in GSA Ranker to connect captcha breaker to work with GSA Ranker. i have tried to make captcha breaker to connect with my GSA Ranker, but still not successful. please help me out to resolve my issue. Thanks
    It is, your screen resolution is just to small to list all the options. BUT there is an entry at the very bottom of that popup menu to display the rest and get to "GSA Captcha Breaker".
  • Ok i have seen it thanks