Skip to content

Bad sitekeys related to javascript trust signal

loseklosek España
Hi guys,

I have been using xevil 5 with recaptcha v3 and it is working as a charm, but i think it is just due to the fact that gsa ser is not enabling javascript on submission. Sven said in a post that he would just turn off this kind of captchas because enabling javascript is not an option. I think that the reason to this is because as GSA is 32bit software, it could lag a lot if javascript is enabled in just some projects.

Anyway, i would like to ask @Sven if there is any chance to enable javascript in recaptcha v3 projects or if this is just impossible?

Thank you so much!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Sorry but using javascript has nothing to do with 32bit or recaptcha. Why you need javascript if it's already working to use captcha services or tools?
  • loseklosek España
    Sven said:
    Sorry but using javascript has nothing to do with 32bit or recaptcha. Why you need javascript if it's already working to use captcha services or tools?
    Which is the reason for bad sitekeys? I cant setup more than 3 simultaneous threads without getting bad sitekey in most of the recaptchas. Using XEvil 5.
    To solve recaptcha you need to extract the site key from the html source. Thats an easy task as the site key has always the same format (starts with 6L* and has a fixed length with a conman set of allowed chars.) .
    It can however fail if there are more than one site-keys listed as recently seen when debugging a site/script. But thats it really and does not happen very often.
  • loseklosek España
    I got 0 bad sitekeys if i run 3 threads and i get a hella ton of bad sitekeys if i start more than 5 threads in xevil recaptcha solver... im running an amd ryzen 5 3600 with 64gb. Ram and CPU are at 30% almost all the time... i dont understand why this only happens when i increase threads..
    well ask that xevil support then...the site key is something unique to the site itself.
  • loseklosek España
    Sven said:
    well ask that xevil support then...the site key is something unique to the site itself.
    But this only happens using gsa ser, with rankerx i can run as much threads as i want... this seems not related to xevil.. otherwise it would not work with rankerx..
    maybe rankerx sends the proxy it uses along to xevil?