Skip to content

Most value for money recaptcha solving service

hi guys, may i know what are the most reliable and value for money recaptcha solving services?

Comments

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    XEvil 5 would be the best option. Last update added recaptcha V3 support and it already solves V2. Standard license is $240 for 2 installs. Plus $10/monthly subscription. It's unlimited threads and solving, depending on the available memory on your pc. You'll need proxies for the recaptcha solving. IPV6 proxies work out the cheapest for this.

Capmonster is the other option but works out really expensive. Lots of extra costs if you want to solve more and run it at higher threads.
  • loseklosek España
    sickseo said:
    XEvil 5 would be the best option. Last update added recaptcha V3 support and it already solves V2. Standard license is $240 for 2 installs. Plus $10/monthly subscription. It's unlimited threads and solving, depending on the available memory on your pc. You'll need proxies for the recaptcha solving. IPV6 proxies work out the cheapest for this.

Capmonster is the other option but works out really expensive. Lots of extra costs if you want to solve more and run it at higher threads.

XEvil 5 is not working properly with many threads because it gives bad sitekey responses. It works good if you only use 3 threads (atleast in my server). Im using an amd ryzen 5 3600 server. (Ram and CPU are at 20% the whole time)
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    I don't believe the bad site key is related to running too many threads. Those are on site issues, specific to those sites. XEvil is working just fine.