Skip to content

IPv6 From blazingseo For gsa ser ??

I am going to get 150+ IPv6 from blazingseo. Will they work for gsa ser or anyone faced any problem with these ?
@Sven
Can you personally recommend IPv6 for ser or are they not compatible ? 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    As far as I know, they should work fine.
  • It depends what you want to do with them but you won't know until you try anyway.
    For posting any stable proxies are good that aren't badly banned/blackilsted. For scraping google is a totally another question.
  • @Sven
    @TheGypsy
    I have bought 150 dedicated ipv6 proxies and they are in the format as below.
    207.229.93.20:4444:19560i2d80f647c243db3f23-1-99:aL8S3o6039itCpktESYy1KtF:2602:fefa:4832:a350:f761:66fd:3f5d:0e7b

I am trying to import these to ser but they are not getting imported. Please help me in this case
    Is this the data? ip:port:login:password:ipv6
    You might as well skip ipv6 and it should work.
  • @Sven
    I have bought ipv6 USA dedicated proxies from @BlazingSEO
    They have provided me all the ips in this format. How can I import these to Gsa SER ?
    cut off the ipv6 from the end of the line and it should import fine.
    207.229.93.20:4444:19560i2d80f647c243db3f23-1-99:aL8S3o6039itCpktESYy1KtF
  • @Sven
    I tried that but still it is not getting imported. I have sent you the proxies file in messages. please check
  • @Sven
    I am trying to import in this format but only one gets imported and rest not
    http://prntscr.com/12mgt5u
  • I have bought the proxies for gsa ser but now I am getting problems on how they can be imported
    @BlazingSEO
    They have provided the proxies like they have such http://prntscr.com/12mhp6g
    ahh then the password is then with that ipv6 in it...I thought the last part was ipv6 so it's not...you can also import with...
    login:password@ip:port
  • @Sven
    I tried that too but dont know why its not working. Can you please try at your side and let me know if it is getting imported ?
  • @BlazingSEO
    Can you look into this and possibly help @Sven Please ?
    I am stuck here after buying these :(
  • YamiraanYamiraan Manchester
    Does these IPv6 proxies work with Gsa ? @Sven Please confirm 
    They should work fine yes.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited October 2021
    I would not recommend anyone to try and use IPv6 proxies in GSA ser.  as less than 10% of all sites GSA ser post to does not yet support IPV6 protocol.

If you want to to know if a site will work with IPv6 you can easily test it here : https://ipv6-test.com/validate.php
    What This mean is that if you use IPv6 proxies for submissions, you will have very low success rate , and you will be blasting to a link list of which only maybe 10% of the link list will be able to handle IPv6.

Not all search engines support IPv6  either  ( Google does ) but i don't recommend you to go scrape Google with IPv6 either. 
    At this time  IPV6  is basically only useful for Google recaptcha solving  with tools such as Xevil.

IPV4 and IPV6 are different types of Internet Protocol Addresses standing for Internet Protocol Version 4, and Internet Protocol Version 6.
    When the internet was first created it was connected using Internet Protocols enabling computers/server to communicate with each other, eventually IPV4 was adopted as the standard, soon the experts realized that the 32-bit based IPV4 format which can only support 4 billion addresses from 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255 will not be enough for long, which is where IPV6 comes into play. 

IPV6 is 128-Bit based, meaning there can theoretically be 340,282,366,920,938,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 unique IP addresses. The move to IPV6 has been very slow as IPV6 and IPV4 are generally not backwards compatible, meaning if a server or a software was made for IPV4, it cannot handle IPV6, so new technologies have been emerging to get as much use of IPV4 as possible, such CGNAT, which we will discuss further. Naturally this has also caused the prices of IPV4 addresses to increase.

It is important to note that not many websites support IPV6, for example IPV6 is supported by Google, Facebook and Instagram however it is not supported by Twitter, Reddit and many other sites.

We do offer IPv6 proxies at  Asia Virtual Solutions for Xevil use , so contact me if interested