Skip to content

100% memory usage after the last update (V15.31)

Helo! I use SolidSeoVPS and was running GSA SER without any problems, but after the last update (V15.31), memory usage started to crash the program all the time, which compromised the quality of work in the GSA.
Anyone else with this problem? Can someone give me a solution?

Thks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    try previous version linked to the start menu.
    also when it "crashes" do you get any bugreport?
  • Thanks, Sven for the quick response. Yes ... a message appears to restart the GSA, but I didn't remember to write down the reason for the bug.

I take the opportunity to ask how I can go back to the previous version of GSA SER. I could not see...
  • This is also happening. When I start the projects, this error occurs with the SEO Indexer and Captcha Braker ... which also didn't happen before.
    the previous version is always linked to your start menu.
    if you see a bugreport again, click "Send bugreport".
  • Thanks, Sven! I made the new update and it seems that it returned to normal, except for that problem when starting GSA SER, it opens a series of tabs of the SEO Indexer ... this still occurs.
    can you send a screenshot showing this?
  • I sent it through the GSA SER bug report.
    nothing arrived so far :/
  • Hello,
    I have also noticed a huge ram usage compared to usual.
    Even without gsa ser being on we are at almost 1gb of ram usage.

On the previous version I didn't have this kind of problem.
  • I also have a problem I can not create a new project?
  • version V15.32
  • I have just tried on v15.31 and we can make a new project but on v15.32 we can't.
    what do you mean with "you cant create a new project" ? What does not work here?
  • thanks to sven.
    Everything is back in order, this is due to the problem of internet connection