Skip to content

Recaptcha "bad sitekey"

In case of receiving the ERR-901 "Bad sitekey" response from the recaptcha solution service(xevil), the GSA infinitely sends a captcha again to solve, despite the fact that the number of attempts in the settings is set to 6.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    the problem is xevil itself...even if they might give you that error in log, they are not properly replying to the API and the requesting app does not know anything.
  • I get this same error sometimes when using 2captcha. It's not just xevil
    Whats the exact error message in SER (copy/paste please)?
  • SigismundSigismund volga
    edited March 2019
    Will up this topic, because have same problem
    BAD SITEKEY error from XEvil for 3 sites (for example):
    This sites was worked correctly about month ago (before some last SER updates)

aljazeeratechnology. net/register-2
    www. usaradio. live/sign-in
    notensions. com/register

From XEvil's debug file:
    GSA SER sent to XEvil these queries, with same 'strange' sitekeys

key=[scratched]&method=userrecaptcha&googlekey=jQuery%28this%29.attr%28%27data-sitekey%27%29%2C%0D%0A%09%09%09%09%09%09%27theme%27%3A&soft_id=135&pageurl=https%3A%2F%2Fnotensions.com%2Fregister%2F

key=[scratched]&method=userrecaptcha&googlekey=jQuery%28this%29.attr%28%27data-sitekey%27%29%2C%0D%0A%09%09%09%09%09%09%27theme%27%3A&soft_id=135&pageurl=https%3A%2F%2Faljazeeratechnology.net%2Fregister-2%2F

key=[scratched]&method=userrecaptcha&googlekey=jQuery%28this%29.attr%28%27data-sitekey%27%29%2C%0D%0A%09%09%09%09%09%09%27theme%27%3A&soft_id=135&pageurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usaradio.live%2Fsign-in%2F

In this example ru-captcha emulation was used
  • Error message in SER:

10:20:51: [-] 22/31 ReCaptcha v2 solving failed - Ru-Captcha: captcha could not be solved by 5 different people
    thanks for the details on this. It is fixed in next update.
  • Sven said:
    the problem is xevil itself...even if they might give you that error in log, they are not properly replying to the API and the requesting app does not know anything.
    ID #15928: ReCaptcha2 code = -901|BAD SITEKEY!, answer = ERROR_CAPTCHA_UNSOLVABLE
  • getting the same errors too.
  • Me too, and I owned XEvil and GSA CB... XEvil works with every other sofwares but not with GSA SER for reCAPTCHA v2 (it's ok with all others captcha types)...
    Did you configure xevil in SER as such or simulate it with 2captcha?

• since the update of this evening with xevil there are many 
    BAD SITEKEY
  • draculax said:
    since the update of this evening with xevil there are many 
    BAD SITEKEY
    have the same problem did you write to the Xevil developers?
  • DrGeekDrGeek France
    edited May 2021
    I solved the BAD SITEKEY by decreasing the number of threads in XEvil but notice I use the XEvil 5.0 [Beta-5] version, not the actual v4...

Btw, the new version's performances are stunning: I triple my thread number (from 12 to 35) , divide by 2 the solving time (84s to 48s) and decrease the CPU consumption from 50% with 12 threads to 40% with 35!) and on the same dedicated server (Xeon E3-1230 v2 with 16 GB of memory), and I let some CPU free to be able to launch all my others SEO tools (but I plan to upgrade to a dual Xeon E5-2640 with 128 GB of RAM)...
    Thanked by 1draculax