Skip to content

any use for unanswered_questions file?

Dusting gsa off for the first time in a long time...I have a text file called unanswered_questions and am wondering if this is of any use currently? Its about 100k lines of the website url along with the question. 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    In options->captchas->EDIT (next to the edit field where unanswered questions are saved)-> ...
    On that dialog you can answer as many as you want and save it to your local DB. Then the answers are used when ever asked again. Feel free to send your answers to us and I we add them to next update.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    thanks for answering, thats awesome. so that saves it strictly to my own local machine and doesnt share it via the cloud or anything? as much as i like to share i dont want to spend the time/money doing this just to have it spammed by others.

that said, is anyone selling a service to solve these?
    Its not shared of course. What you do to your files or the db is yours and stays as such.
    Sven said:
    In options->captchas->EDIT (next to the edit field where unanswered questions are saved)-> ...
    On that dialog you can answer as many as you want and save it to your local DB. Then the answers are used when ever asked again. Feel free to send your answers to us and I we add them to next update.
    I see the q/a next to a particular url, does gsa use all of the answered q/a for all of the other sites they might come up on or just the url it was initially found on and matched up to?

I'm looking at the import options and see the 4 listed...I dont have 3 of those programs, just gsa... so is there a way for me to format the text file I have into one importable to gsa using the "import other search engine ranker file" function and if so, how? 

thanks
    It uses the exact question/answer also for other sites. The URL is just there as a reference to check/debug.
    thats great news thanks

what about the import option? can i create a csv or excel file or something formatted in a particular way so i can import all the q/a i have saved in a plain text file?
    I will add a function on next update. Right now you can only import from other SER instances or other programs.
    I will add a generic way to do this with a CSV format.
    Thanked by 1googlealchemist