Skip to content

Easiest way to get all current footprints?

It's been a long time since I used gsa or did any scraping. I have an old text file called 'gsa footprints' but its quite a few years old.

I have the platform identifier and looks like i can open up all the engines and extract at least one main footprint from each of them...

And I have footprint factory but that looks like its no longer active unfortunately.

Is there a current alternative to fpf as i remember that being pretty sweet for this.

Thanks

Comments

• AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    Hi
    The best way is to refine your Footprints (by having more understanding of how and on what engines does SER manages to build backlinks & using more complex footprints with more Google results. I mean the SERP's results count) and find new ones using Footprint factory (it's working actually!)
    You can find identical keywords available in websites with same platform.
    Using search operators to find links which SER can post to, is very important(for some engines you have to scrape the URLs that completely match with that engine's structure. For example, for blog comment, you have to find those URLs which have the exact "submit comment" or sth like that on the page).
    Best of luck

Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    options->advanced->tools->Search Online for URLs->Add predefined Footprints
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Ali.Tab said:
    Hi
    The best way is to refine your Footprints (by having more understanding of how and on what engines does SER manages to build backlinks & using more complex footprints with more Google results. I mean the SERP's results count) and find new ones using Footprint factory (it's working actually!)
    Using search operators to find links which SER can post to, is very important(for some engines you have to scrape the URLs that completely match with that engine's structure. For example, for blog comment, you have to find those URLs which have the exact "submit comment" or sth like that on the page).
    Best of luck

thanks for the fpf tip. i input my email and key to activate the software on my current computer after years of not using it...and it gave me an error. and the site is down so i assumed it was abandoned. i dunno if the email i sent to their support will go thru if their website is not setup to be hosted right?
  • AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    Ali.Tab said:
    Hi
    Best of luck

thanks for the fpf tip. i input my email and key to activate the software on my current computer after years of not using it...and it gave me an error. and the site is down so i assumed it was abandoned. i dunno if the email i sent to their support will go thru if their website is not setup to be hosted right?
    Hi
    My pleasure. I don't know what are you talking about. Which website do you mean?
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    edited October 2021
    the main footprint factory website fpfactory.com - i have yet to hear back from their support and still cant access the program it tells me it cant activate my license even though im copy/pasting the correct information into the login of the tool