Skip to content

Can I get one article per keyword?

For example, I have 100 keywords and I want to get 100 articles, so that each article is on the topic of one keyword.

It would also be ideal to be able to keep tags and mix paragraphs of source articles, but not mix paragraphs of finished articles with each other.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you can simply create 100 projects. Thats easy as you can create them on batch.
  • Sven said:
    you can simply create 100 projects. Thats easy as you can create them on batch.
    Ok, thank you.
  • 6Maxi6Maxi Los Angeles, California
    Good. Nice Idea.
  • Sven, how I can start this 100-200 projects consistently?
    And how I can keep tags and mix paragraphs of source articles, but not mix paragraphs of finished articles with each other.
    1. you create a project normally and configure it to your needs with "mix paragraphs from all articles" or whatever you want to do.
    2. then you create projects for all your keywords using the down arrow on the "new" button and create projects on batch with the keywords
    3. on that dialog you choose the prepared project in 1. as a base.

paragraphs are not mixed after creating the article.
  • Sven, thank you. But I need mix paragraph of source articles with keep tags.
  •  I understand about create new projects. How I can start bath projects consistently?
    I don't know what you mean with "consistently" here!?
  • Sven said:
    I don't know what you mean with "consistently" here!?
    Sorry. Sequential execution