Skip to content

Does this save a lot of time pre sorting vs letting gsa do it?

I'm assuming it does or it wouldnt be an active product...i bought it quite a while ago and am just now starting to get back into some more active scrapes.

Is it still worth pre sorting lists in this if we are being very specific with scraping only the footprints/cms that gsa posts to?

Or is it just for a mix of general scraping of everything/anything?

Or is it more of a matter of just keeping cpu freed up for gsa to actively post vs having to sort as well?

Thanks

Comments

• AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    Hi

You'd better use SER just for posting and let pre-sorting get done by GSA PI.
    This way SER is more powerful and faster
    GSA PI is Highly recommended if you are scraping yourself and not buying link lists.

Best of Luck
  • If you have only one project running then presorting doesn't really worth it in time. If you have more projects running then it's worth the time presorting the targets as otherwise each of the projects had to go through the same worthless bunch of links to get those couple of worthy ones.

Before the PI time this whole sorting was done by setting up a sorting project in ser but with PI it's faster and more efficient.
  • I think no point to purchase GSA PI . Cause scraping getting harder everyday its best to buy a list and i prefer outsource then can only concern about the project 
  • AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    I think no point to purchase GSA PI . Cause scraping getting harder everyday its best to buy a list and i prefer outsource then can only concern about the project 
    Then why not trying our site lists for 3 days completely free? (don't get our subscription if you didn't like our service)