Skip to content

▶️PREMIUM Real-Time GSA SER VERIFIED AUTO APPROVE Link List⭐✅HIGH LPM/VPM+✅MOZ DA+✅TEMPLATES⭐◀️

Comments

• AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    edited April 2021
    Good News

we migrated to a better server

LPM>50 is guaranteed now

updates are faster now

now we are working on scaping server to make better results

⚡Next 8 customers will get 15% discount
    edited April 2021
    Join our site lists
    we are still Improving the service...

⚡Next 8 customers will get 15% discount
  • Mike_RossMike_Ross Arizona, USA
    How stable the lpm. (I am not talking about after few mins of runing LPM counter ) and how stable it is.  Do you filter for seo metrics. If you do what are the metrics ? low obl stands for low out bound links ? if then its only valid for comment platforms. How much success rate with edu links ?  Can you provide edu statics.  Finally do you offer refunds ?
    Mike_Ross said:
    How stable the lpm. (I am not talking about after few mins of runing LPM counter ) and how stable it is.  Do you filter for seo metrics. If you do what are the metrics ? low obl stands for low out bound links ? if then its only valid for comment platforms. How much success rate with edu links ?  Can you provide edu statics.  Finally do you offer refunds ?
    Hi Mike,
    The LPM is constantly above 50 on our servers(even after 24 hours). We just have Low OBL (which stands for Low Outbound Links) at this time and filtering spam websites.
    Also, Low OBL folder consists of more than 250 different engines.
    our site lists include edu and gov links but they're not in separate folder.
    unfortunately due to nature of this service, there is no refund but our prices are low and you can give it a try for 1 Month with 15% off. coupon sent via PM.

and be sure that we are working on delivering better links.

Best of Luck

edited April 2021
    we are still working on scraping system

Drop a Message and We will send you an exclusive 15% off coupon
    edited April 2021
    With our dedicated server and dedicated proxies, everything is much faster now...

Drop a Message and We will send you an exclusive 15% off coupon
  • Hello @Ali.Tab
    It will soon be 1 month that I use (for free) your services and I gave you a feedback on my beginning of experience.

My new return after a few weeks:

- The LPM / VPM results are good

- I have synchronization problems with DropBox (cf PM message) and I find that the connection to the server is very slow (it takes a long time to download the files) and i have a very good connection (dedicated server)

- For my part, a video tutorial is need that would allow new users to correctly configure the list in GSA SER

- There is (still) too many "domain changes" see print screen. And in your last post u said: "domain change" in log happens when SER follows redirected URLs. It's not a big deal but from now on, Redirected URLs will be saved instead of the original Ones to make sure you won't see this type of message in SER logs in the future"

The experience is pretty good overall, but it still needs some adjustments :)
    FrenchGuy said:
    Hello @Ali.Tab
    It will soon be 1 month that I use (for free) your services and I gave you a feedback on my beginning of experience.

My new return after a few weeks:

- The LPM / VPM results are good

- I have synchronization problems with DropBox (cf PM message) and I find that the connection to the server is very slow (it takes a long time to download the files) and i have a very good connection (dedicated server)

- For my part, a video tutorial is need that would allow new users to correctly configure the list in GSA SER

- There is (still) too many "domain changes" see print screen. And in your last post u said: "domain change" in log happens when SER follows redirected URLs. It's not a big deal but from now on, Redirected URLs will be saved instead of the original Ones to make sure you won't see this type of message in SER logs in the future"

The experience is pretty good overall, but it still needs some adjustments :)
    Hi FrenchGuy
    Thanks for your feedback. That's what helps us to make our service better.

I'm happy for the LPM & VPM. with our new setup, a better outcome should be seen.

for Dropbox synchronization problem, as I mentioned in PM, This happens when the file is updating in the background and that specific file is open in your SER. So it's not a fault on our side. this just happens for all list providers. what you can do, is simply shift + delete those conflicted folders each week(to save your dropbox space) and use the main folder.

sure, the tutorial will be out this week.

for the "Domain Change" log, we are saving redirected URLs as I mentioned before and we are not seeing this kind of log anymore. so maybe you can send us your SER's log and I will take a look at it.

finally, thanks for your time. we'll try to make our site lists better each week by upgrading hardware and changing our scraping and processing strategies. 
    edited April 2021
    Good News

We are Changing our scraping server and Rotating Proxies

so we will have better results on our Processing side

This Process Takes 2 Days

❤️❤️Drop a Message and get 15% exclusive coupon until 15 April❤️❤️

❤️❤️Drop a Message and get 15% exclusive coupon until 15 April❤️❤️

Hurry Up

15% exclusive coupon until 15 April

Just 2 Days left
    Hurry Up

15% exclusive coupon until 15 April

Ends in 1 Day
    edited April 2021
    ⚡Just today⚡
    Get our 1 Month package for just  $21.2
    We have upgraded our dedicated servers and proxies for processing and scraping Google and Bing
    High LPM garunteed
    10% discount for all new customers

Drop a Message and get 10% exclusive coupon
    edited April 2021
    Today we deleted "All Scraped URLs", "Contextual Targets" and "Low OBL" Folders completely and from now on, all files in these folders are updated with our new scraping system. this is the result of "All Scraped URLs" folder in less than 20 hours:

This is the result After 12 hours

• Discount coupon pls.
    KaanKara said:
    Discount coupon pls.
    Hi KaanKara

Coupon PMed. stay safe!
    Our Link List is Getting Bigger and Bigger

All Unique Domains (Not URLs!)

This is How fast we are scraping Google with our Backconnect Proxy

At this time we are Refining our Footprints to get better results

This Process Takes 3 Days!

Submitted Targets Stats (4/21/2021)

• Top notch GSA list provider. Running at 40-45 Lpm with low obl filters etc. I highly recommend this service ! Been testing it for a month with tier 2s and tier 1s and they all got a pretty healthy boost.

All I can say is well done and keep up the good work !
    flylikeme said:
    Top notch GSA list provider. Running at 40-45 Lpm with low obl filters etc. I highly recommend this service ! Been testing it for a month with tier 2s and tier 1s and they all got a pretty healthy boost.

All I can say is well done and keep up the good work !
    Hi flylikeme

It's our pleasure. We are really happy to have you in GSAserlists.

Be sure that we are working on something great at this time and you will see the results ASAP.

Best of Luck

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    edited April 2021
    Hi,
    I just subscribed and submitted my email for dropbox sync. What is strange though is that I had a previous subscription to serverifiedlists (different company) and since making payment to your service gsaserlists, it seems their service is now syncing with my dropbox.
    Does this mean you are running multiple websites selling the same poop to us? Cos I tried their service before and it was really poop.

Do you also run linksplug.com?

sickseo said:
    Hi,
    I just subscribed and submitted my email for dropbox sync. What is strange though is that I had a previous subscription to serverifiedlists (different company) and since making payment to your service gsaserlists, it seems their service is now syncing with my dropbox.
    Does this mean you are running multiple websites selling the same poop to us? Cos I tried their service before and it was really poop.

Do you also run linksplug.com?

Hi Sickseo

Thanks for your purchase.

We just gave you Dropbox Access. You should have gotten Dropbox notification already. Add the folder locally and follow the instructions sent via Email.

We are a brand-new company and we are scraping on our own completely so we are not reselling the site lists.

Best of Luck
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    Hey,
    Sorry about that. I've got access to your service now. Appologies for the mix up.
    sickseo said:
    Hey,
    Sorry about that. I've got access to your service now. Appologies for the mix up.
    Hi sickseo
    That's great. You're welcome.
    Please leave us your experience with our site lists.
    We're always trying to make it better so your feedback is really important to us.
    Best of luck
  • Is that free month offer still on?
    edited April 2021
    TheGypsy said:
    Is that free month offer still on?

Hi TheGypsy

Unfortunately Not, but your special coupon PMed

Best of luck
  • send discount pls
    azp said: