Skip to content

have a question

have a question

I saw "No targets to post to" alarm on my project. does it mean the project is over right?

also i did "Delete Target URL cache" and "Delete Target URL History" to repeat the project after it's finished, and then set it active again

at the first time, I got 2000 verified links. After deleting cache&history  and active it again, can i get roughly 2000  verified links again? hope i can.

and after deleting cache&history, the speed of the second time work gets slower than the first time. what should i do?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well after 2000 links it might indeed slow down (depending on settings). BUT, the notice about "no targets" is not meaning it finished...it will never finish, at least if you use search engines.
  • cheolcheol Korea
    edited April 2021
    Sven said:
    Well after 2000 links it might indeed slow down (depending on settings). BUT, the notice about "no targets" is not meaning it finished...it will never finish, at least if you use search engines.

I Use the site list without using the search engine.

If I get a "Notargets to post to" notification when I use the list of sites, is the work done?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well you would see it in the log...if the majority of entries is like "Loaded 000/123 URLs from site lists", then yes, most likely all your site lists entries have been used.

You can try to import the site list directly to the project via "right click ->import target urls-> from site lists" to really use all URLs (else a random amount is loaded each time).
    Thanked by 1cheol
  • 6Maxi6Maxi Los Angeles, California
    Sven said:
    I strongly agree with you.