Skip to content

GSA ser link list problems plz help me

@Sven

I purchased the link at asiavirtualsolutions.com and set the link list to GSasser.

1. Why does "already parsed" appear in the log?

2. Why does the download failure appear in the log?

3. Why does the log show "No Engine Match Engine"?

4. I also want to know if what I set is correct or if I'm working on as many links as show statistics display.

5. And it's not working at some point. 

Please give me some help me.

Comments

• Ask the provider asianvirtualsolution
  • CarltonStuder65CarltonStuder65 East Los Angeles, California
    1. It means it's already parsed. Unless you allow reposting inside the project it will skip. In other word, the target is already used. ( so you can delete cache/links and it will go .. I am not sure how asia virtual service work. But some list services even required to delete cache it depends on how the list you use )

2. Mostly due to site errors or proxy issues

3. SO mean your selected engines not matching with the current link. It's pretty normal though ..

seems it works fine as your statics are quite impressive. However, it all depends on what you are doing..and what's your campaing needs. You don't need to keep on eye logs 24H. just run it and check here and there. FInally, After all it's all automation.

Good luck mate.
    Thanked by 1Mike_Ross
  • Mike_RossMike_Ross Arizona, USA
    1. It means it's already parsed. Unless you allow reposting inside the project it will skip. In other word, the target is already used. ( so you can delete cache/links and it will go .. I am not sure how asia virtual service work. But some list services even required to delete cache it depends on how the list you use )

2. Mostly due to site errors or proxy issues

3. SO mean your selected engines not matching with the current link. It's pretty normal though ..

seems it works fine as your statics are quite impressive. However, it all depends on what you are doing..and what's your campaing needs. You don't need to keep on eye logs 24H. just run it and check here and there. FInally, After all it's all automation.

Good luck mate.

Totally agreed with this. @Sven made log sentences more clearly lol . Nothing complex.
    Thanked by 1lukegage92
  • lukegage92lukegage92 Buffalo, USA
    @Mike_Ross Amen!

Also make sure to throw quality emails if you are using a verified list. I just back to GSA life and i am going to try out serverifiedlists service as for my first choice. But i couldn't use it for the last 9 months. Also lot of new link list providers ser links bug gsa link list so on.

I still believe the best emails really save and get the most out of your link list.