Skip to content

It keeps popping up like this. Is it normal?

@Sven

It keeps popping up like this. Is it normal?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    not if its the same url again and again.
  • I registered the link list, but there is no same link. Why do we keep getting these phrases?
  • cheolcheol Korea
    edited April 2021
    잘못된 설정이 있습니까? 
    @Sven

• i did what you told me but at some point, only "already parsed" showed. help meeeee
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    cheol said:
    I registered the link list, but there is no same link. Why do we keep getting these phrases?

Where is the link list located on your computer as you need to set the identified folder to the location of your link list. Then in one of your projects, set the project to use the same identified folder. All other projects can use the verified folder.

Looking at your last picture, all 4 folders are still set to the defaults, which are empty.
  • sickseo said:
    cheol said:
    I registered the link list, but there is no same link. Why do we keep getting these phrases?

Where is the link list located on your computer as you need to set the identified folder to the location of your link list. Then in one of your projects, set the project to use the same identified folder. All other projects can use the verified folder.

Looking at your last picture, all 4 folders are still set to the defaults, which are empty.
    I don't know what to do. The link list is on the desktop.
    edited April 2021
    You really need to watch some more tutorials before you play with the software. Try searching youtube: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=gsa+ser+add+how+to+use+linklist

• cheolcheol Korea
    edited April 2021
    sickseo said:
    Try watching this video:

I can't see the video.

Is this how I add it?
  • cheol said:
    sickseo said:
    Try watching this video:

I can't see the video.

Is this how I add it?

I don't think this is it.

That is removing duplicates. Just watch some tutorials on you tube. There are lots of them.
  • sickseo said:
    That is removing duplicates. Just watch some tutorials on you tube. There are lots of them.

I'm going to tap this and download the link list. I did the same thing as the video. But it's still not working out, so it's very frustrating. Can you help me? Don't you have Skype? I'll give you my thanks.
  • @sickseo

Can you help me with anydesk?

I'll pay you enough.
    add me on skype: sickseo
  • sickseo said:
    add me on skype: sickseo
    I skyped u