Skip to content

Testing worth it?

Couldn't the very fact that a proxy is being tested "burn it" so that upon next request it is down?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    IF a proxy goes down after a test because of this test, then it's useless and unstable anyway and can most likely be ignored.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @robimiler sorry but what does this have to do with QA engineers?
  • loseklosek España
    robimiler said:
    Would be better to hire professional QA engineers for this. hey usually get to work by making contacts with various service providers who require app developers and website developers. These service providers then provide them with work to complete.
    QA has nothing to do with this explanation. The QAs in the company that i work for usually test the hell out of the new functionality that developers like me code. A QA is so useful because thinks in every single edge that the functionality could break.
    I dont understand the comparison in this context.
  • edited August 2023
    Flappy Bird said:
    Couldn't the very fact that a proxy is being tested "burn it" so that upon next request it is down? 
    Anyways, we also used the tool to see how our application held up under high load, and it was very effective in finding bottlenecks. The tool has built in reporting to show how long requests are taking, but we never used it. The logs can also store all the responses and whatnot, or custom logging.
  • Proxies go down when hammered!!
    Your IP could get banned or Temporarily banned

I have Proxies that are 120 days old and still reliable