Skip to content

Automatically export backlinks from template edit with Notepad?

loseklosek España
edited March 2021 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
Good morning,

Im building some kind of automation through python and the thing that bugs me is that i have to navigate to Edit > Options > Automatically export... and select a new location where i want to export the verified backlinks.
Is there any way to set the automated export path using Edit with Notepad and some kind of property that handles the path?

EDIT:
More data... i know that i can export the template anytime i want but i really want it to be automatically exported so i can watch a folder looking for the report of backlinks (in case i want to do another tier or whatever)

Thank you so much!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited March 2021
    yes, you can do this in notepad as well...
    <div>[options]<br></div><div>external verify import file=c:\path\filename.txt</div><div><br></div><div>external verify import interval=30</div>

• loseklosek España
    You are awesome Sven, thank you so much!
  • loseklosek España
    Sven said:
    yes, you can do this in notepad as well...
    <div>[options]<br></div><div>external verify import file=c:\path\filename.txt</div><div><br></div><div>external verify import interval=30</div>

Oh but Sven, isnt this going to import verified links from another file? Thats partially what i want to do.
    I need to set the export path for the verified links created, not just the import path in another project.

Thanks in advance!
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm the export path can be set as well ..
    export verified=<filename and path>|<1=export dofollow only,0=export all>|<max ext links filter, 0 =disabled>|<1=append,0=overwrite>

• loseklosek España
    Sven said:
    hmm the export path can be set as well ..
    export verified=<filename and path>|<1=export dofollow only,0=export all>|<max ext links filter, 0 =disabled>|<1=append,0=overwrite>

Thats what i needed! thank you so much Sven