Skip to content

GSA Auto Website Submitter

alextsyalextsy Toronto
edited March 2021 in GSA Auto Website Submitter
Hey Guys and Girls:), a few questions I have re to Auto Website Submitter - I need specifically this program to submit to thousands (and more:) directories and free listings Worldwide, as well as search engines and so. Recently purchased, tested, nice! That's what I need! A few questions I have here uncovered. Looked through the manual, as well as all or most of the fresh posts here and on inet. Needs your clarification.

First - I need a bigger websites/directories list, where can I get them? To crawl inet? I see it accepts .siteset files only, was trying to upload my list in text or excel - doesn't work. Needs to convert or get it somewhere? Next - I can't see the option where I could automatically submit my spun text and info to a bunch of URLs automatically, I don't wanna go one by one projects and URLs I mean. I wanna upload a few or more, and make it running/submitting like we could on GSA SER. Here I mean - to crate one project having spoon text and a bunch of URLs to submit. And it looks like {word1#word2#word3} doesn't works for URLs.

Also, was trying to add spoon text from GSA SER and Kontent Machine into it (for testings) it looks doesn't works either. Spoon text I mean posted as is, all spoon sh*t, not readable text like. I know you been mentioning that having GSA SER I could submit to directories. Yes, it submits some. But not massive, as it could auto website submitter. I've been trying and tested campaign especially for directories - not so exciting:) But for all other - submits wery well - my GSA SER running 24/7 on my VPS Server and I'm happy. Now I need to submit a bunch of my URLs and subdomains to directories and listings specifically, massive worldwide. Automatically.
Please advise. Thank You!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    GSA Auto Website Submitter is not accepting *.sitelist files as this is only for SER. You just have to import normal text files with one URL per line.
    However, I don't see much directories lest that are not already included.
  • Sven said:
    GSA Auto Website Submitter is not accepting *.sitelist files as this is only for SER. You just have to import normal text files with one URL per line.
    However, I don't see much directories lest that are not already included.
    Thank you for your reply, Sven! Yes, already uploaded some sites I had in my text file. 
    This one is resolved. Didn't uploaded the first time, experimenting. 

Another question is still open - how we could post to bunch of URLs or even subdomains like we could in GSA SER? Is there an option somewhere for me to upload a banch of my URLs and it be posting automatically each one in sequence, like ser does. Please let me know. Thank You!
    You need to create projects first, then you can submit them in batch.
  • OK got you. I created already:) Thanks!
  • pwack78pwack78 United Kingdom
    Hi, sorry for the noob question. In Auto Website Submitter, can I add a list and/or will it search for new directories (similar to ser?) Just before I purchase could someone possibly answer please?
    You can add your own list of sites, but the sites must be similar to the ones already added. It does not search for new sites as there is really not much more than the sites added.