Skip to content

No targets to post to error

I have many projects labelled with errors NO Targets to post to ... i tried different solutions but still have the same errors. can you please help ? 
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    We would need more details to help you here.
    • what engines you submit to
    • proxy setup
    • captcha setup
    • email setup
    • log files maybe
    • exact error message
  • Try searching 'no targets to post' on this forum? It worked for me back then.
    Thanked by 1Freeman
  • FreemanFreeman New York
    Sven said:
    We would need more details to help you here.
    • what engines you submit to
           I selected all the engines
    • proxy setup
            i use private proxy and public proxy using the GSA Proxy Scraper/ i use the public and private proxy to scrabe search engines. I use public proxy for posting.
    • captcha setup
           i use GSA captch and i use the death captch service 
    • email setup
           I have around 2 k emails from mail.ru
    • log files maybe

• exact error message
    Tell if you wanna me to grant you access to my computer to check the settings. I use team viewer. I can export the project to analyze it 
    @Sven

• AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    edited March 2021
    Hi Freeman,
    You can use our site lists 1 month for free. If You are interested, send me your Dropbox Email and I will add you to our Dropbox site lists. You just need to set Dropbox folder in identified or failed Global Site lists(Set once and forget - options->Advanced->Build Site lists) and enable using Global site lists in your projects to feed your projects with Fresh (Updated Hourly) lists which are categorized via GSA Platform Identifier.
    https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/28527/free-1-month-access-gsa-ser-sitelists-updated-hourly-dropbox-auto-sync/p1