Skip to content

Fresh High Authority GSA SER Verified Link Lists Daily with Quick Start Templates | SERLinks.com

Comments

• LewisK said:
    Hi,Can i have a coupon please ?

Coupon sent.
    Stay safe!
  • Since my day to day provider been sold out i would like to try this out. Can i have a coupon, please!
  • lukyjohn said:
    Since my day to day provider been sold out i would like to try this out. Can i have a coupon, please!

Hello! Yes sure thing. I pmed to inbox. We are pretty sure you will love our service. If you have any issues please open a ticket as we only provide support through ticketing system.

Have a safe nice weekend!.

• I will take a coupon. Thank you!
  • gopo2k said:
    I will take a coupon. Thank you!
    Coupon sent. Have a nice day!
  • Can you send me the coupon for both plans.
  • lukyjohn said:
    Can you send me the coupon for both plans.
    Coupon sent. Hope to see you inside soon!
  • gloomgloom Indonesia
    any coupon code available?
  • Can i have the best coupon ? I am looking to sub for long time.
  • gloom said:
    any coupon code available?
    Abel123 said:
    Can i have the best coupon ? I am looking to sub for long time.
    Coupon sent. Have a nice weekend :)
  • COUPON CODE PLZ
  • COUPON CODE PLZ
    Coupon sent. Have a good day!
  • COUPON CODE PLZ

Purchased. So far so good. WIll update later. Thanks for the coupon man
  • COUPON CODE PLZ

Purchased. So far so good. WIll update later. Thanks for the coupon man
    Thank you for trusting us. If you have any issues feel free to open a ticket at our helpdesk.
  • CarltonStuder65CarltonStuder65 East Los Angeles, California
    I know the difference because I have been using this for more than two months and have used other similar services. Even if the price is higher than the others, it's worth it .. Decent LPM and VPM ratio.  A+ link list. Highly recommended! 

• I know the difference because I have been using this for more than two months and have used other similar services. Even if the price is higher than the others, it's worth it .. Decent LPM and VPM ratio.  A+ link list. Highly recommended! 

Thank you for your honest review. Have a great day ( ♥ ͜ʖ ♥)
  • fredjohn5fredjohn5 London, UK
    This is something i have been looking for. LOL, i missed this. So as you guys advertised these links can be used with higher tiers like directly to my web2.0 networks and pbns ?
    Thanked by 1Peterpotter
  • fredjohn5 said:
    This is something i have been looking for. LOL, i missed this. So as you guys advertised these links can be used with higher tiers like directly to my web2.0 networks and pbns ?

Hi , 

Sure thing. You can use it with any tiers including top tiers even money sites!  All links are sorted for different metrics such as Majestic trust flow / Citation therefore our special Top tier links are ready for that. Just make sure you are dealing with high quality content and you are good to go :)
  • can i have a coupon code ?
  • fredjohn5fredjohn5 London, UK
    One of best link lists in the market. I have been using it more than a week now and i am getting pretty decent vpm and lpm even i don't care those numbers. I am pretty impress with quality of links! Hats off guys! I would love to have recurring coupon for existing happy customer
    Thanked by 2xtrz Peterpotter
  • can i have a coupon code ?
    Coupon sent. Have a great day!
  • fredjohn5 said:
    One of best link lists in the market. I have been using it more than a week now and i am getting pretty decent vpm and lpm even i don't care those numbers. I am pretty impress with quality of links! Hats off guys! I would love to have recurring coupon for existing happy customer
    Glad you liked our service and we truly appreciate the feedback as it helps us a lot. Sure thing feel free to open a ticket by mentioning your GSA forum ID and we are happy to provide special discount for current long term clients.
  • Could provide a coupon ? Thank You!!!
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Id love a coupon to sign up with, thanks
  • Could provide a coupon ? Thank You!!!
    Id love a coupon to sign up with, thanks
    Coupon sent guys! Feel free to contact our support desk or support email for any quarries.
  • Thanks for the friend coupon!
    Thanked by 1Peterpotter
  • Thanks for the friend coupon!
    Sure thing.  Feel free to contact our support desk or email to get support.

Have a nice weekend.

• I wanna rebuy. current coupon not working.plesae send me the coupon code.
  • Hi, Can I have a coupon please?
  • fivcat said:
    I wanna rebuy. current coupon not working.plesae send me the coupon code.
    Glad you liked our service. New coupon sent.
    verydima said:
    Hi, Can I have a coupon please?
    Coupon sent.