Skip to content

Select by mask

Hi, @Sven

Is there any way that I can select multiple projects by mask? I mean like:
*Project1*;*Project2*;Project3*
Or something similar. I've tried a couple of ways but didn't work. Is there any?
I've got projects with sub projects and I need to select a various projects and their subprojects too.

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    *project1*|project2*|*...*
  • Yeah, it's kind of obvious... :blush:
    Thanks!

Time to improve documentation!
  • Excellent idea!

One more thing. It's a bit of nuisance of my.
    I've got 1 T1 project and various T2 projects grouped together like this:

Super Project Group
         Smaller project group from 1 - 10
                  Project 1 T1
                       Project 1 T2.1
                       Project 1 T2.2
                       Project 1 T2.3

When I create the t2 projects those go under T1 in the project window as I tried to visualize it above.

When I create a T3 project that uses various T2 verified URLs the T3 project goes out form the groups right under the super project groups:

Super Project Group
     Project 1 T3 (verified links from (T2.1&T2.2&T2.3)
         Smaller project group from 1 - 10
                  Project 1 T1
                       Project 1 T2.1
                       Project 1 T2.2
                       Project 1 T2.3

Is this on purpose and can anything be made about it?

a project that has multiple projects is indeed out of its tree node. I can try to change that in next update,
    Just added support for this. You can also move a multi tier project to a group if that suits you more.
  • Thanks!
    To be honest it only bothered me mildly until now. Now I had to select a couple of projects out of a few hundred and if that wasn't pain enough, I had to do it twice. If I had known how to select them with a mask I've would even told you about it :D

I know about the groups but that seemed like an unnecessary step at the time I started the project and I couldn't implement them later on so big thanks for adding support for this!

• I've just updated to the 15.14 and SER keep pestering me about updating to the new version 15.13.

Also the projects with multiple projects got moved out from their group to the root. I can't move them back into their group or anywhere from the root.
    should work again, please update to latest one.
  • I had to download it from the server and install that way but it works now. Thanks!