Skip to content

QUALITY OF CURRENT LIST PROVIDERS

Hi,

Anyone having LOW LPM with their bought in lists at the moment. I am using 3 different lists from reputable providers and all are giving poor LPM.

Thanks.

Mike 

Comments

• I would recommend making daily (or so) backups of the lists you use. Just download the list to a folder every day and compare the size of them with each other (in total commander you can see the size to the byte easily). If nothing changes in size then the list is not updated thus useless.
    If the size changes but you still don't get results you can dig deeper and see which files are updated. If the files with indexer engines are growing but the article engines are not then you may complain for your list provider about it.
  • Mike_RossMike_Ross Arizona, USA
    I am having different scenario. LOL!  I have subed for almost all list services here and BHW as well. Everyone seems to be good than my own scraped and identified lists. I don't even bother about building list.  I wonder why you really think about LPM how much links are you throwing per project ?  I would rather go with quality contextual few links than loads of kitchen sink links. I am building 20 - 30 contextual with GSA and it does work for me.

• Yeah, everybody would go with few quality contextuals but the thing is that those are basically gone in the minute the site gets onto a list.

You can of course fine tune a list and select sites that are relevant to your niche. You can also make engines for particular sites and spend some extra dough on recaptcha solving if it pays off at the end. 
  • Thank you @TheGypsy & @Mike_Ross, I appreciate your comments :-)
  • I paid for 2 services, serlinks and linksplug. The first sells verified lists and the 2nd sells identified lists. They were both poop lists and after investigating further and comparing both lists from both companies, the lists were identical.
    I'm still trying to find out if they are both run by the same person or if one has stolen the list from the other!
    Either way, I'm not impressed with  this sort of behaviour from list sellers. As a customer I've paid twice for poop...for the same poop.
  • Yeah, shit happens :) 
    I think serverifiedlist and serpowerlists are the same too or just look the same. I haven't compared their lists only the websites look similiar.
    I've tried serverifiedlist in the past and it worked but haven't yet had a look at serpowerlists.
    Thanked by 1ProGamer
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @Mike73

I took at your VPS and done a 30min screencast showing of all the things u can do to both project settings and GSA Options that should improve things a bit for you. Video download link has been send to your email 
  • royalmice said:
    @Mike73

I took at your VPS and done a 30min screencast showing of all the things u can do to both project settings and GSA Options that should improve things a bit for you. Video download link has been send to your email 
    Can you pass it on to me?
  • Right away i am waiting for ser verified lists as those guys are my day to day guys. But haven't use them for last few months and tried ser links and power lists. Both lists are great too. Since  i am into 2 tier simple tired link building strategy i overall not care about the verification ratio all i want is 100 - 200 verified contextuals per day. To be honest i am pretty happy with all the services i have tried except one dead service.
  • I have been using ser verified lists from the begging. They used to sell lifetime package and i was lucky enough to purchase it.  I still been using it and quite happy with what they offer.  I am willing to buy ser links now for a change. 

• Try Linksplug if you are on budget. it's an identifed link list. You won't get much as verified link list. But it's worth with price after all you can build your own link list. Give it a try. I am agreed with @Cosmetak ser verified lists is my number 1 to go as they are sort for moz. they are really good at indexing rate. there also other service here ser links which sort for majestic. Use it if you want majestic level links but down side is their price bit expensive.  nowdays content and quality of email matters. I am currelnly writing a blogpost regarding these service. this will share once i finished it :)
  • Try Linksplug if you are on budget. it's an identifed link list. You won't get much as verified link list. But it's worth with price after all you can build your own link list. Give it a try. I am agreed with @Cosmetak ser verified lists is my number 1 to go as they are sort for moz. they are really good at indexing rate. there also other service here ser links which sort for majestic. Use it if you want majestic level links but down side is their price bit expensive.  nowdays content and quality of email matters. I am currelnly writing a blogpost regarding these service. this will share once i finished it :)

Recently i got to know serlinks offer majestic based links which is great.  Its even more power.