Skip to content

low VpM

On some of my projects Vpm dropped a lot and I decided to experiment with the link list settings. However, this did not bring results. I saw that there were very few sites left in Ramining Target Urls and manually added the entire list of sites of the required engine there. However, now all links have ceased to be posted. There are two messages in the log: allready parsed and no engine matches. Help solve the problem

Comments

• Mike_RossMike_Ross Arizona, USA
    On some of my projects Vpm dropped a lot and I decided to experiment with the link list settings. However, this did not bring results. I saw that there were very few sites left in Ramining Target Urls and manually added the entire list of sites of the required engine there. However, now all links have ceased to be posted. There are two messages in the log: allready parsed and no engine matches. Help solve the problem

For me it always happen. What i do is delete cache and everything. May be fresh project from sketch always help. One of my friend used to watching GSA SER's log all day along don't do that lol! Just run it .. Treat if you see real errors. This is not a real error at all.  How many verifieds are you building per project ? I would go with quality 30 links more than 1000 junks
  • Mike_Ross said:

For me it always happen. What i do is delete cache and everything. May be fresh project from sketch always help. One of my friend used to watching GSA SER's log all day along don't do that lol! Just run it .. Treat if you see real errors. This is not a real error at all.  How many verifieds are you building per project ? I would go with quality 30 links more than 1000 junks

I have a large order and I need more than 100k blog comments for T4. Otherwise, I don't know how to index T3. But in order to keep within the time frame, I need Vpm 8 or more. But now it is 0.1-0.4. It will last forever ...
  • Mike_Ross said:

I have a large order and I need more than 100k blog comments for T4. Otherwise, I don't know how to index T3. But in order to keep within the time frame, I need Vpm 8 or more. But now it is 0.1-0.4. It will last forever ...

Why would you want 100K blog comments to get indexed your t3 :/  ?  Remember quality vs quantity.  just tryout some decent contextual blast .. also make sure you have decent articles on it. specially if you own premium list (  i hope you are not using my premium list providers lol... I don't wanna kill my links in mins ) :'(
  • Mike_Ross said:

Why would you want 100K blog comments to get indexed your t3 :/  ?  Remember quality vs quantity.  just tryout some decent contextual blast .. also make sure you have decent articles on it. specially if you own premium list (  i hope you are not using my premium list providers lol... I don't wanna kill my links in mins ) :'(
    I have article links on T3. But a part is only a small part of them will be indexed by themselves and it is not known when this will happen. For indexing I use blog comments