Skip to content

SER Engines Pricing

911911 nomansland
I dont understand the SER Engines Pricing. GSA SER is lifetime. So why SER Engines is not lifetime pricing?

Money Robot has lifetime, SEOAP has lifetime, etc. Plus for now they seem to have a lot more web 2.0 sites with high DR. We have got to beat the competition to get business of customers! 
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    serengines is a 3rd party addon that was created as we at GSA don't have time to maintain web2.0 engines that change there site structure a lot to fight automated submission.
    In order to cover the costs, we would have to switch to a subscription based license model that we don't want to.
    Though keep in mind that when other products call there site as a "web 2.0", it usually means it's based on some kind of platform that SER can submit to anyway. It's simply not called "wikiblaha.com" but the engine "MediaWiki" can submit to that site as well.
  • SER Engines require regular tweaks and updates to stay ahead of the web 2.0 updates. I don't really see any other way to provide their service without a continuous subscription ;)
  • with ser once we have accounts created on web 2.0 on which palteforme can we submit?
  • First of all Money robot / SEO Autopilot BEAWARE!

Why ? They use their own PBN sites ... Money robot even more dangorues .. poor support from nick(they even ban from their FB page when user try to reveal the truth )

GSA is always one time and often update.. I don't think  webs.20 service must come with life time fee why ? Those platforms update super often so Dev has to update the script each time .. so it's always a deal such as proxies / link list services / vps etc.

So its always try to purchase subscription based service instead one time. Cause they never provide what you want!
  • iamsrilankaniamsrilankan srilanka
    edited February 2021
    Creed said:
    First of all Money robot / SEO Autopilot BEAWARE!

Why ? They use their own PBN sites ... Money robot even more dangorues .. poor support from nick(they even ban from their FB page when user try to reveal the truth )

GSA is always one time and often update.. I don't think  webs.20 service must come with life time fee why ? Those platforms update super often so Dev has to update the script each time .. so it's always a deal such as proxies / link list services / vps etc.

So its always try to purchase subscription based service instead one time. Cause they never provide what you want!
    i strongly agree , Money Robot is Very spam and almost fake. they just fool people on their Facebook group . i also banned when i ask about spam score Lol . seo autopilot is may be good , i havent use it , and i use ranker x very good , also gsa  is great tool and investment for entire life :D for captcha i recommend xevil as can save ton of $$$ when do google recaptcha v2    forget to mention about sere engine which is highly trusted  for the price i recommend to go with sere engine anyone.   
  • Mike_RossMike_Ross Arizona, USA
    I am agreeing with @Creed

@iamsrilankan Xevil with a premium link list nohting more!