Skip to content

max cpu usage

at just 5 projects, 140 thread cpu is at max. cpu is going 100% even at 120 threads. Earlier i was running 15-20 projects, 170 threads at minimum.

This has been going on for last 2 months for most version of SER except one version but i don't remember which one was working fine.

Comments

• at 120 threads, 2 active projects. Private proxies are used.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well complaining about it after several month is not a good idea. I have no clue what changes would have caused this then.
  • edited February 2021
    Sven said:
    Well complaining about it after several month is not a good idea. I have no clue what changes would have caused this then.
    you have not read the message properly. This has been going on for last 2 months, which means it is still the problem. Many people are facing this, one would imagine this should have been resolved by now.

Does the screenshot look 2 months old ? Time is shown at the bottom of each screenshot. It is from yesterday.

no, you don't understand.
    If you think there is a problem with cpu usage it makes not much sense complaining about it after months of updates. How should I identify what might have caused that for you after all the updates.
  • edited February 2021

is it just me having these issues ?  I am having this on two servers. other people are having this too.

it is happening today, problem is there . does it not show in the logs or bugreport or the cause vanished 2 months ago.

how would you identify ? how would i know how you identify? Way you identify 2 months , you can do the same now. 

Im already investigating don't worry. But it would have been easier if you would have reported this the two month earlier.
  • @Kaine it is not clear what you are suggesting.
  • seems to be running fine after recent windows 16 update(some C++ update) and ser update. Currently running at 220 threads 14 projects and 85+ VPM