Skip to content

Please check if this is the cause of cpu100%

Synchronization is going on indefinitely.
I'm using a GSA Url listing company. (serverifiedlists,Ser verified lists) 
I think this is the cause, what should I do?
Cpu keeps going back and forth 90 to 100 percent.

Comments

• it is happening for me , i do not buy verified lists.

Issue is something else i think
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    Go down until you have only 1 thread. In the end, only the problematic domain will remain. Blacklist it and you're done.
  • Have you tried running the software with other emails...not catchalls?
    My experience with catchall emails is that the inboxes fill up with lots of spam emails. They need emptying before starting a new campaign, especially after running campaigns with them. My installs were using excessive memory and cpu due to the catchall emails. The software was trying to download 10k+ emails looking for a single verified link. It was doing that on 400 projects every few minutes, so my server resources were getting maxed out. It was my fault, as I was using the same catchall email on all 400 projects. They are designed to be used 1 catchall email per project.
    Which is why I suggest using  non catchall email to compare the perfomance. I can send you some to test with.
  • sickseo said:
    Have you tried running the software with other emails...not catchalls?
    My experience with catchall emails is that the inboxes fill up with lots of spam emails. They need emptying before starting a new campaign, especially after running campaigns with them. My installs were using excessive memory and cpu due to the catchall emails. The software was trying to download 10k+ emails looking for a single verified link. It was doing that on 400 projects every few minutes, so my server resources were getting maxed out. It was my fault, as I was using the same catchall email on all 400 projects. They are designed to be used 1 catchall email per project.
    Which is why I suggest using  non catchall email to compare the perfomance. I can send you some to test with.
    Thank you so much for the answer. You are always grateful to me.
    I use a company called Seremails.
    And now that the dropbox synchronization is going on indefinitely, I'm thinking about switching the url list company to yours.
  • And do you have a catch-all email service? I am planning to change the catchall email company that I use.
  • Hey,

I don't offer an email service lol. I just never had good experiences with catchall emails. I run too many projects to be able to use them how they're meant to be used.
    I use a software called TurboEAC to make my own emails. It's not available for sale at the moment, as the company changed hands recently, and the owners haven't released it for sale yet. But it will be out soon.
    I'll PM you some emails for gsa ser (and some others for rankerx too). Test them out and see if your cpu and memory usage drops.
  • sickseo said:
    Hey,

I don't offer an email service lol. I just never had good experiences with catchall emails. I run too many projects to be able to use them how they're meant to be used.
    I use a software called TurboEAC to make my own emails. It's not available for sale at the moment, as the company changed hands recently, and the owners haven't released it for sale yet. But it will be out soon.
    I'll PM you some emails for gsa ser (and some others for rankerx too). Test them out and see if your cpu and memory usage drops.

Not really thread related but will this change of ownership affect other products too? I'd like to see some real improvments for turboweb too.
  • From the sounds of things, it seems they will be supporting existing products turboeac and the web 2.0 submitter and developing them further with the latest tech. Just no eta other than before the end of 2021.
    Exciting stuff, cos the web 2.0 submitter was a great tool and has real potential if it had more sites in it.
  • @johnpark  how is the cpu load for you now ?

for me slightly better but problem is still there
  • CynthiaSCynthiaS Planet Earth
    It can hardly be a list problem. As I can remember, there was a thread about this somewhere here. Ill drop it if I find.
  • vkp1988vkp1988 www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    Thanks to our new proxies and the script optimization, our scrapers work very efficiently than never before. We have even considered upgrading our package due to the continuous efficiency. However, if this is causing trouble with your membership, feel free to open a ticket. We can set back to our default pool within 24 hours.

• I experimented with everything. email, vps, proxy, Gsa, Gsa capcha, among them synchronization was the reason I didn't just look for hours, I stayed up all night.
  • I inquired about SERVERIFIED LISTES, and they said it would be stabilized again within a few hours. For about two months, they've helped me a lot. SERVERIFIED LISTS is definitely a good product.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    so its the list provider causing high load?
  • Sven Gsa helped me enough. And when I used other url list, the cpu usage decreased significantly.