Skip to content

0% success rate of popular captcha services (2captcha / captcha.guru / capmonster.cloud)

Hi, guys

I've using CB for a long time but recently I run into some wired situation,
1. 0% success rate of 2captcha, captcha.guru, and capmonster.clould. But some ReCaptchas did solve correctly.

note: captcha.guru solves image captcha so all the success is image captcha.

2. In CB, captcha.guru, and capmonster.cloud seems down forever.

But, I checked their website, everything is up and running.
It's very bothering me to decide which service I should stick with.

I set my CB to run on local IP like 192.168.x.x. Is there anything I should config in CB or my system.

Thanks,

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    A 503 error seems like its a problem on the captcha service. If possible, send me the api keys in private message and I will check/debug here.
  • Same problem with capmonster.cloud

Check Blance is ok, but can't resolve the capthe , tips:"ERROR_KEY_DOES_NOT_EXSIT"

is that key actually entered in settings?
  • Sven said:
    is that key actually entered in settings?

Key is entred in setting, but the success ratio is too low, is it normal?

In latest update I have fixed an issue in CapMonster Cloud for recaptcha v3 solving. But its of course still way to less on the success part.
    Whats strange on your log is the "...Server localhost seems down..." message. Seems as the service is still redirected to CB and not to it's real server.
    I had a look at my code and optimized it for next update to skip such entries and resolve the ip directly. Please report back on next update and also provide logs such as the one above to see if that changed.
  • Sven said:
    In latest update I have fixed an issue in CapMonster Cloud for recaptcha v3 solving. But its of course still way to less on the success part.
    Whats strange on your log is the "...Server localhost seems down..." message. Seems as the service is still redirected to CB and not to it's real server.
    I had a look at my code and optimized it for next update to skip such entries and resolve the ip directly. Please report back on next update and also provide logs such as the one above to see if that changed.
    after update to v4.51 , still get error message with CapMonster.cloud

when you enter "ping api.capmonster.cloud" in cmd, what reply do you get?
  • Sven said:
    when you enter "ping api.capmonster.cloud" in cmd, what reply do you get?

Sorry, the log seems odd to me. The message "CapMonster Cloud: Unable to extract CaptchaID (Server localhost seems down)" would mean that you have localhost somwhere in the definition file which is simply not the case by default unless you changed something there.
    Would it be possible to access that PC myself and have a look?
  • Sven said:
    Sorry, the log seems odd to me. The message "CapMonster Cloud: Unable to extract CaptchaID (Server localhost seems down)" would mean that you have localhost somwhere in the definition file which is simply not the case by default unless you changed something there.
    Would it be possible to access that PC myself and have a look?
    PMed you the login info
    fixed in next update.