Skip to content

Fresh High Authority GSA SER Verified Link Lists Daily with Quick Start Templates | SERLinks.com

Comments

• Am I too late to receive the new year discount?
    Hello! Today is the last day of the 40% New Year Discount. A coupon has been delivered to you via a PM. Enjoy!
  • Can I have a coupon?
  • edited January 2021
    Can I have a coupon?
    Hello!

A coupon has been delivered to you via a PM.

Enjoy!
  • fredjohn5fredjohn5 London, UK
    can I have a coupon?
  • fredjohn5 said:
    can I have a coupon?

Hello!
    Enjoy!

• Hi , I am interested in your service. Seems it's bit pricey for me . But it doesn't matter as long as i concern quality links.

Do you provide support. So far i have contacted few list sellers they are not even reply yet.

I have 20 Proxies + 20 Rotating residential proxies + I7 PC with fiber optic connection + catchall emails ? Will that be fine with your list .

Also can you send me coupon ?

Best
  • Hi , I am interested in your service. Seems it's bit pricey for me . But it doesn't matter as long as i concern quality links.

Do you provide support. So far i have contacted few list sellers they are not even reply yet.

I have 20 Proxies + 20 Rotating residential proxies + I7 PC with fiber optic connection + catchall emails ? Will that be fine with your list .

Best
    Hello! Thanks for being interested in our service. We take our quality measurements seriously. We provide targets with higher Majestic Trust Flow and Citation Flow. The specially designed filters ensure to keep away all the targets that contain a higher OBL value and links. Feel free to check out our website for more information.

You can use our service with any set up as long as GSA SER works well on your set up. However, it is recommended to run GSA SER on a VPS.

We will make sure that your inbox receives a coupon.

Best
    Hello! Thanks for being interested in our service. We take our quality measurements seriously. We provide targets with higher Majestic Trust Flow and Citation Flow. The specially designed filters ensure to keep away all the targets that contain a higher OBL value and links. Feel free to check out our website for more information.

You can use our service with any set up as long as GSA SER works well on your set up. However, it is recommended to run GSA SER on a VPS.

Wow! Super fast reply. I have been asking from list of sellers here and you are the fastest. I'm going to purchase.

Best

Wow! Super fast reply. I have been asking from list of sellers here and you are the fastest. I'm going to purchase.

Feel free to check our packages anytime as they come with 7 days trial
  • Hey Peter! I'm interested in the trial. Can you give me more details about the list?
  • Hey Peter! I'm interested in the trial. Can you give me more details about the list?
    All our packages come with 7 days money back guarantee. You can check them out anytime and let us know if you have any doubts or issues via the member's area.
  • Testing out this new service in town. Will drop a review later
  • Testing out this new service in town. Will drop a review later

Sure. Feel free to open a ticket at the member's area for issues and questions.
  • Trial please?
  • PeterOne said:
    Trial please?

Sure. As a new user, you will get 7 days trial. A coupon has been delivered to you via a PM.

Enjoy!
  • Unre3alEy3Unre3alEy3 Inside your Brain!
    Your thread got my attention.... coupon and a trial please?
  • Your thread got my attention.... coupon and a trial please?
    Hello!
    Enjoy!

• So I set up a campaign a week ago and let it run on my VPS until the proxies are dead. I was monitoring the progress and I came to a conclusion of being a long term subscriber of your service! Receiving rich links as promised on the thread.
    Thanked by 1Peterpotter
  • So I set up a campaign a week ago and let it run on my VPS until the proxies are dead. I was monitoring the progress and I came to a conclusion of being a long term subscriber of your service! Receiving rich links as promised on the thread.

Thank you for taking time to add your thoughts on our service
  • Coupon please?
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    Can I get a coupon please?
  • Coupon please?

sickseo said:
    Can I get a coupon please?
    Hello!
    Enjoy!

• I just subscribed to the service. Requested for live feeding folder. Is it going to take long to get them?
  • I just subscribed to the service. Requested for live feeding folder. Is it going to take long to get them?
    Hello!

It may take 2-10 hours approximately. Let us know if you have any questions related to our service via the member's area. We would be more than happy to help.

Enjoy!
  • CarltonStuder65CarltonStuder65 East Los Angeles, California
    Got any coupons left to share?
  • Got any coupons left to share?

Hello!
    Yes. A coupon has been delivered to you via a PM.
    Enjoy!

• any more coupons left? @Peterpotter thanks
  • randyvug said:
    any more coupons left? @Peterpotter thanks

Hello!
    Enjoy!

• @Peterpotter I'm also interested in a coupon. Thanks!
  • @Peterpotter I'm also interested in a coupon. Thanks!

Hello!
    Enjoy!