Skip to content

keyword research tool - Need Allintitle & Allinurl function

slranaslrana Bangladesh
edited January 2021 in GSA Keyword Research
I don't know if this function is available or not, but I need to use it for GSA keyword research tools.

Seems slow to me during analysis SEO SCORE. Is there any way to speed up these tools?
Also need to know about the search volume function.

I use paid Google Adword, and I want to import search volume data for my keyword CSV or directly from AdWords. Is there any function available here?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I don't know if this function is available or not, but I need to use it for GSA keyword research tools.

It is, you can use the option when resolving meta data.

Seems slow to me during analysis SEO SCORE. Is there any way to speed up these tools?

You can speed it up if you uncheck certain Ranking Factors that you don't need or use more threads in global options.

I use paid Google Adword, and I want to import search volume data for my keyword CSV or directly from AdWords. Is there any function available here?

Please provide such a file and I can add support.
  • slranaslrana Bangladesh
    edited January 2021
    1st of all, sorry for my bad English.

For import CSV its simple file like keyword & search volume 
    Here is the file URL: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoWZYXcJrXMBhKANZzI7WlIRUg_0dA?e=6HXsJv

For research and audit, I believe most of the marketers have multiple tools like ahrefs, SEMrush. I know you gave an API system so that we can collect data using this API. But it cost money. What about if we have access directly from those tools. 

For me, 2-3 Extra option will make these tools awesome.

1. Custom user defines field:  If this field is available, we will collect data from 3rd party source and import GSA for more detailed analysis.
    2. Subgroup: I know these tools already have group creation options, but we need to break the keyword into subgroups. I am expecting this option in the upcoming update.
    3. You should add a google keyword planner for getting search volume 
    4. According to GSA keyword research tools, SEO Score is based on Keyword in title and Meta. Still, if I have an API, you should give users an option to calculate KD according to Backlink or User define option to import KD from 3rd party tools. This will help us to identify the original keyword difficulty.

Another thing: Actually, During Quick analysis, the Keyword tool collects domain age according to web archive history. For me, I believe if a brand new website is ranked on 1st page means this keyword could be easy to rank. I need to filter this thing. This means I need to filter that keyword where rank the website of a particular age.
    1. will think about it
    2. You have that already. When defining the Group, you can use commas such as "maingroup,subgroup1,subgroup2,....".
    3. google will most likely not allow usage of there api for this and a GSA tool
    4. The SEO Score is not based on keyword in title alone...its build from many other factors as well
    Age: I can add that as a feature to tag all keywords as "easy to own" when some page is of a certain age.
    Just got the update. Thanks for the quick response
    How to Search Long list. Is there a way to search option and keyword filter option for a particular search term? I don't see this option.

I don't see any dedicated user guide for these tools.
    You can search the list by using the Apply Filter at the lower right.
    I send you a private message. Do you have any thoughts about that type of feature?
  • stonesstones Antillia
    edited March 2021
    Sven said:

It is, you can use the option when resolving meta data.

You can speed it up if you uncheck certain Ranking Factors that you don't need or use more threads in global options.

Please provide such a file and I can add support.
    I can we get a column on the project page that shows the "KGR / Keyword Golden Ratio" which is monthly vol / allintitle results? If this is already there, apologies. But I don't see a way to modify the columns presented on the Project Page, except for those pulled in from the APIs.
    KGR is visible on next update.
  • edited April 2021
    Sven said:
    KGR is visible on next update.
    Great to have KGR feature! But according to Mangools here:  https://tinyurl.com/8sytfrsb  . The KGR formula is  # of allintitle result / search volume but the KGR result for a keyword i did is search volume / # of allintitle result as configured in GSA Keyword Research Tool

Why?

Please see the attach screenshot