Skip to content

Is there anyone who uses Rankerx?

I'm building tier 1 with Rankerx.
But the Rankerx url list doesn't change much.
If I submit it once, I have to submit it again in the same domain.
If i submit it to the same domain, the link juice will lose a lot of power.
I wonder if I can submit it more than once.

i need a really accurate guide. please

Comments

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    Yes, you can submit your domain as many times as you like. Why would you think that you can only do it once?
  • If I've submitted all the backlinks to abc.com to Rankerx, it's hard to resubmit.

• Some people say it doesn't matter if you submit it multiple times, and some people tell me to submit it once per page.
    I think you're talking about web profiles, it's hit and miss. Blogs and content based sites have no such restrictions. I still submit regardless.

Gaining T1 backlnks from unique ip's is the most valuable scenario. It is seen as if a single person from different communities are talking about your site.

BUT, gaining multiple T1 backlinks from the same ip also has considerable value. It is seen as multiple people on multiple communities talking about your site.

Both are seen differently by the search engines, yet both have considerable value.

Don't forget, you can point rankerx at anything. Don't limit yourself to just your domain.

• johnparkjohnpark Australia
    edited January 2021
    Thank you very much for your reply.
    I wonder if I should extend the existing tier1 link to GSA or periodically extend the new tier1 link.

There is a URL that runs GSA 24 hours a day.
    Rankerx links are of high quality and good quality, but the quantity is too small to be created every day.
  • For example, I create a link to abc.com/page1 to Rankerx Tier 1
    abc.com/page1 has now used all url in Rankerx.
    abc.com/page1 then needs to get tier1 links elsewhere until a new url update is made in Rankerx.

• So I thought that rankerx was disposable, and I couldn't find the answer anywhere else.
    I would suggest you do some more experiments of your own, but I've been using GSA as tier 1 for years. It's been my only link building tool for years.

Rankerx is overpriced for the little it does. I have more high DA sites in my site list of GSA than rankerx has ever had, and ever will have. I got DA90 sites from .edu and .gov. Most of the sites are DA30+. You only have to buy a site list from a reputable seller, and you get these sites in your GSA.

Rankerx is just a lot of hype. Rankerx copied senuke which copied GSA many years ago. So these other tools are all just over priced clones, that run a lot slower than GSA.

GSA is the orginal software, the best software in terms of speed and price. Personally, I'd save your rankerx money and spend that budget on site lists and more licenses for GSA ser and GSA cb. Practice ranking keywords with just GSA as tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3. You will see results as long as you take your tiers up to tier 3 and have enough inbound links at tier 1 and tier 2.

Thanked by 2johnpark Deeeeeeee
  • johnpark said:
    I'm building tier 1 with Rankerx.
    But the Rankerx url list doesn't change much.
    If I submit it once, I have to submit it again in the same domain.
    If i submit it to the same domain, the link juice will lose a lot of power.
    I wonder if I can submit it more than once.

i need a really accurate guide. please
    I think it's no problem. I'm using use RankerX for Tier 1 and GSA for Tier 2. I often submit Premium sites of RankerX again in the same domain. My website is still growing well every week.

• are there any good templates for RX that works well? or good site lists?
  • Is it just me that thinks RankerX is way overpriced?
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    One question: Does Ranker X use a lot of system resources?

Right now I'm re-doing on-site SEO for all my money sites, and from there I am going to focus on finally getting to my GSA project refinement and link-building and want to address any weak points in my ways of working.

I will still do hand-posted T1, but if RX can help, why not?
  • edited February 2021
    randyvug said:
    are there any good templates for RX that works well? or good site lists?
    I'm using my our diagram. It's worked fine 

• That looks nuts! lol
  • looks awesome, thanks for the example @herrybach I'll have to test
  • randyvug said:
    looks awesome, thanks for the example @herrybach I'll have to test
    You're Welcome! After creating the backlinks with RankerX, I built the blog comment along with GSA. 
  • I've been using RX for about 18 months to build T1's. I hand-write the spun content articles, have quality images, and am contextual on names, titles, etc etc. All good so far. I love the edu and gov sites it is nailing down for me. I have a few domains in the top 2M on ahrefs so it is working ok for me. Another one to look at is MR but they are a little more expensive but it is a decent tool.
  •  @herrybach  Can you send me the file of this diagram? I also want to use it
    hoseyn1371@gmail.com