Skip to content

Remove Links Question

Hi guys!
I want to remove all links ( near to 300 ) on one of my projects. I set it to "Active(Remove LInks) some days ago, but nothing happens.
Is that option working, or is there any other option to remove links from a project?

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    its working but only for the links where an account had to be created. Then SER can login and delete the account or content, else it's not possible.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • You can try disavowing them. It usually works

Settings>Advanced>Tools
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • Sven said:
    its working but only for the links where an account had to be created. Then SER can login and delete the account or content, else it's not possible.
    How can i see that it works?
    I have it right not more than 24 hours active but the number of links still says 290.

what links types are that?
  • Sven said:
    what links types are that?
    Most ones are wiki links.
    ok then please send a log from one of the sites SER tries to delete.
  • Sven said:
    ok then please send a log from one of the sites SER tries to delete.
    How can i do that?
    right click on the log window->copy all -> pastebin.com -> paste -> send me the link.
  • Sven said:
    right click on the log window->copy all -> pastebin.com -> paste -> send me the link.
    Thanks, Sven! Send you a PM!

Most of the links have been deleted. I guess that happened in a previous run.
    Keep in mind that links who get removed are not removed from your verified links by default. You need to reverify them via right click on project->show urls->verifed urls->verify...).
  • ThanksSven said:
    Most of the links have been deleted. I guess that happened in a previous run.
    Keep in mind that links who get removed are not removed from your verified links by default. You need to reverify them via right click on project->show urls->verifed urls->verify...).
    Great, thanks!!!