Skip to content

Recaptcha V2/V3

CyberwebbyCyberwebby https://bulkcomments.net
Hello,

I heard that recaptcha V2 & V3 is now supported in the GSA Website Contact. If this is true, then how do I activate it...what is the best service to solve them? Definitely would appreciate any sound advice.

Comments

• XEvil (desktop software) is the best one right now for solving V2. They haven't started support for V3 yet. No ETA on that.

2captcha will do V2 and V3 but you pay per captcha solved, so it could get expensive.

You can configure the solving services in settings>captchas
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I have updated the listing here to show which service supports Recaptcha v2/v3:
  • Capmonster its good 
  • CyberwebbyCyberwebby https://bulkcomments.net
    Ok thanks for the info, will check things out!
  • fjuserfjuser EU
    edited January 2021
    @Sven First of all thanks for answering a lot on this sub-forum. I like to read and solve issues myself, but for this one I have to ask you, so just signed-up...
    I have configured xEvil, Capmonster & GSA Captcha breaker in GSA Contact, in that order. (Secondary question - App will follow this list order, and if one fails transfer captcha request to next in line?)
    Setup ''xEvil'' to solve only ''hard e.g. Recaptcha''.
    CapMonster to solve ''Everything'' + setup good proxies in CapMonster Recapthca module.
    But I am getting a lot of errors in sending log like this:
    Tried by disabling xEvil entirely, But issue persist.
    Only other issue I can think of is that. I had to setup CapMonster, via ''2Captcha API'' instead of your build in ''CapMonster'' module, as that one asked for default, 127.0.0.1:port configuration. But in my CapM settings in IP format drop-down there is only - 127.0.0.3 etc. + direct server IP that also did not tunnel request correctly... https://prnt.sc/wj4oit
    >App will follow this list order, and if one fails transfer captcha request to next in line?
    yes from top to bottom until one gives a reply.
    >CapMonster seems to be the only tool that can solve recaptcha v3, you can still use anything from that drop down box in the GSA product as well
  • fjuserfjuser EU
    edited January 2021
    Damn, I must had something messed up before, YES ports from drop-down works now...
    Moved from ''CapMonster via 2Captcha API'', to direct ''Capmonster'' module and no longer have ''Recap v3'' errors...
    Thank you...

your welcome :)
  • Hi, May I know why captcha guru can't solve the rec 3? Because have solve recaptcha 3 
  • fjuser said:
    Damn, I must had something messed up before, YES ports from drop-down works now...
    Moved from ''CapMonster via 2Captcha API'', to direct ''Capmonster'' module and no longer have ''Recap v3'' errors...
    Thank you...

How much is that all costing you a month?
  • @stevie CapMonster asks for additional 10$/month for ''Recaptcha SiteKey addon'' + decent ''ipv6'' proxies, is another ~50-70$/month.
    Right now I not sure if this really will pay off, having serious issues with setting up xEvil to solve incoming captchas from GSA.
    CapMonster is okay, but even a paid version, at 20x5 software threads, chugs along at 1k/max solved Recap v2/3 - hourly, on a fast Dedicated server. So yeah...
  • CapMonster  is the best now. I getting high success rate with this captcha service on RankerX & GSA.
  • fjuser said:
    @stevie CapMonster asks for additional 10$/month for ''Recaptcha SiteKey addon'' + decent ''ipv6'' proxies, is another ~50-70$/month.
    Right now I not sure if this really will pay off, having serious issues with setting up xEvil to solve incoming captchas from GSA.
    CapMonster is okay, but even a paid version, at 20x5 software threads, chugs along at 1k/max solved Recap v2/3 - hourly, on a fast Dedicated server. So yeah...

I was wondering whether the price of CapMonster would be worth it, to help as a backup to GSA Website Contact?

In other words, whether it would be worth it just for the non-recaptchas.
  • steviestevie UK
    edited January 2021
    @fjuser I've read rotating proxies work for Recaptcha on CapMonster? Not aware they have to be ipv6.